Panorama Luxury Sea View House
A stylish period property with stunning panoramic views over St Ives, situated on a sought-after pedestrianised terrace a short stroll from St Ives harbour and town centre. The property sleeps 10 over 5 beautifully appointed bedrooms and boasts ample outside space to the rear and front of the house. The perfect St Ives hideaway for a gathering with family and friends.
The ground floor boasts plenty of living space to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. The kitchen is a perfect social space which opens out into a stylish lounge area ideal for watching the chef at work whilst sipping on a G&T. Across the hallway, the open plan lounge diner offers a pleasant dining space and an additional lounge area framed by a large bay window offering splendid views of St Ives. A separate utility room and wet room are also located on this floor.
The five bedrooms, one ensuite, a family bathroom and separate WC are located on the first floor.
- Weekly prices start from £895.
- Enclosed courtyard to the rear of the property and a small, elevated garden to the front of the property, perfect for al fresco dining whilst appreciating the picture-perfect view.
- One super king size bedroom, two king size bedrooms, one double bedroom with ensuite shower room and one twin bedroom, all offering stunning views over St Ives.
- High chair, stair gate & travel cot provided
- Well equipped kitchen with double electric oven, large gas hob, dishwasher and DAB radio.
- Ground floor laundry area with washing machine, tumble dryer and separate wet room.
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with large flat-screen TV, with beautiful views across St Ives Bay.
- Nearest car park is 2 minutes walk away.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
- Central heating.
- Contemporary family bathroom and additional WC.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking.
On the map!
1 Barnoon Terrace, St Ives, TR26 1JE
1 Barnoon Terrace, St Ives, TR26 1JE
Panorama is a beautiful house on a pedestrianised terrace overlooking the harbour with panoramic views over St Ives bay. We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests, however, due to the nature of the property this can make access for guests with limited mobility difficult and the house is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Panorama is located just above the town and access to the shops, restaurants and beaches is a short walk downhill.
The kitchen/lounge and dining room/lounge plus a shower/WC room & utility room are located on the ground floor. There is a double bedroom plus en-suite bathroom on the separate mezzanine level. On the second floor there is a twin bedroom, two king size bedrooms and a super king bedroom. There is a large enclosed courtyard at the rear of the property and a two-tiered garden to the front. High chair, travel cot & stairgate provided. There is no parking.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1JE. Please note: for a Tesco delivery please ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- Panorama is located on a pedestrianised terrace at the front of the property so there is no passing traffic. There is a narrow access road to the rear of the property. The nearest public car park is approximately 200 metres away.
- The nearest beaches are: the harbour (5 minute walk) accessed down a steep hill, and Porthmeor (5-10 minute), Porthgwidden, and Bamaluz beaches are a 10-15 minute walk and Porthminster beach a 15 minute walk away.
- The nearest shop is located 100 metres away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco, Carbis Bay) is located 2.3 miles away.
- Quality linen and towels are provided.
- The house is strictly non-smoking, and no pets are accepted.
- There are smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in a key safe at the house, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- There is no parking with the property.
- On arrival there will be a welcome hamper including Cornish provisions on arrival.
- There are two external entrances to the house.
- The front door is located on Barnoon Terrace. This is a pedestrian walkway with no motor traffic. There is a slope up to the front door from Barnoon Terrace and then 12 steps to the door.
- The private courtyard is accessed on the corner of Barnoon Hill & Barnoon Terrace. There is wooden door with 2 steps into the courtyard from road level, 2 steps once in the courtyard and 1 step into the property.
- Entry from this door is into the utility room with tumble dryer & electric meter. This leads on to a wet room there is a double headed shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
- The hallway holds two storage cupboards, one for hoover and another with highchair, stair gate and cot.
- There is one step up into the main hallway where the stairs to the first floor and a door separating the hallway and porch area where the front door is.
- There are radiators throughout the property.
- The flooring throughout the property is mostly wooden, though the kitchen, and all WC rooms are slate.
- There are digital thermostats to control under floor heating in slate areas.
- The kitchen/ first lounge area is a large open space with French doors opening on to the large enclosed courtyard.
- The kitchen has a washing machine, dishwasher, overhead unit storage, large island with storage, ¾ fridge ¼ stand along freezer, a 6-ring gas hob, toaster, microwave/ oven-combi with electric cooker and fuse box.
- The doorway is open to the first lounge. The lounge has a coffee table, ornate inoperative fireplace, large Smart TV, side cupboard with a selection of board games, a DVD Player a 3 seater sofa plus 3 armchairs.
- The dining area/ second lounge is a large open plan space.
- There is a 10 seater dining table, a large sideboard.
- There are bi-folding doors into the lounge with 2 arm chairs, a 4 seater sofa, large cushioned window seating, TV, DVD Player, wood burning fire place, and a wooden coffee table.
- The large bay windows have panoramic views of the harbour and bay.
- There are 13 steps to the stain glass French doors which lead to the double bedroom with en-suite.
- The double bedroom has 2 bedside tables and a small set of drawers.
- There is a shower, WC, sink and large velux window in the en-suite.
- There are 5 steps up to the main landing.
- Bedroom 4 has a king size bed with a wardrobe, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, large window and a free-standing mirror.
- Bedroom 3- the master bedroom has a super king bed- has a free standing wardrobe, chaise lounge in the large bay windows, a chest of drawers, 2 chairs and 2 bedside tables.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin with two standard single beds, there is a large window, bedside table and a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 1 has a king size bed, large windows, 2 chairs, a chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, freestanding wardrobe and free-standing mirror.
- The landing also leads to a small WC with sink and a large family bathroom which has a freestanding bath, WC, sink, walk in double-headed shower, heated towel rail and chair.
- Unusually with many properties in St Ives, Panorama has a lot of outside space.
- There are stunning views from the front of the house where there is a two-tiered garden.
- The two-tiered garden is bisected by the pedestrianised pathway. The top tier has outside seating and the lower has two benches. The lower garden is accessed by a gate opposite the top-level gate.
- There is a large enclosed courtyard area at the rear of the house with a large table and additional seating for two with a smaller table. There is an outdoor storage area for wetsuits etc and a wooden bin store also.
- Check-out is strictly by 10am.
- Keys are to be replaced into the keysafe provided at the front of the property.
- You are asked to leave the house clean and tidy, as any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.