Sailfish Cottage is a beautifully renovated five star fisherman’s cottage in the heart of Downalong, St Ives, blending stylish contemporary luxury with delightful period character. Being only moments from the town, the cottage is perfectly located for the shops, restaurants and award-winning beaches that St Ives has to offer.
- Weekly prices start from £795.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms configuring two king size bedrooms and one twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom and additional shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Cosy lounge with flat screen TV and coal-effect gas stove.
- Digital TV’s in bedrooms.
- One complimentary parking space.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
Very comfortable stay.
We go home relaxed and rejuvenated after a lovely stay at Sailfish Cottage.
Sailfish is a very quiet and beautiful cottage with many lovely original features. Stunning – thank you 🙂
Both the cottage and the town were everything we expected and more!!
We were delighted with ‘Sailfish’ it is a stunning property and so well suited to our needs in every respect, from the flexibility the property offers, the location (so near to the beaches) and the very high standard throughout. We really appreciated the welcome pack you left for us and Tesco delivered our shopping right on time too.
We have had our best family holiday ever!
The cottage is spacious but cosy and had everything we needed. A great location for the beaches and the town. Can’t wait to come back!
It could not have been a more relaxing holiday.
Sailfish is a beautiful cottage, in a fabulous location. We will be back next year! PS Our dog had a fab time at the Scrub Yard, we would definitely recommend them!
Very impressed by the high standards of absolutely everything
Welcome hamper, quality of decoration, fixtures & fittings and cleanliness, to the little extras like tea, sugar, milk and cleaning items. Truly worth 5 stars.
Another lovely stay in St Ives at this gorgeous cottage.
We will be back, and are sad to be going home! We would definitely recommend this cottage to other family and friends.
5 minutes to three beaches, shops and restaurants.
Sailfish Cottage is an excellent place to stay in St Ives. Would love to come back!
Beautiful cottage, lovely furnishings and great location!
We had a lovely week in Sailfish and will be definitely be back Cherished Cottages! The hamper was a lovely touch.
Weekly rates for Sailfish Cottage
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Saturday - Tuesday from £555
Tuesday - Saturday from £555