Beach Snug has the most fantastic location just being a few steps from and facing onto the beautiful Porthmeor surfing beach in St Ives. A very stylish contemporary open plan light and airy apartment with super sea & beach views from both windows & private balcony, you can literally hear the waves crashing & smell the ocean.
The perfect bolthole for beach goers and surfers alike and a great place to kick back and relax and enjoy the many sunsets after a busy day on the beach!
- Weekly prices from £500
- Short breaks available
- Beachside location
- Large open plan kitchen / lounge / diner with Smart Tv
- Sea views
- Short breaks outside of school holidays
- Ground floor balcony
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Large walk in shower room / built in washing machine
- Stylish master bedroom with double bed
- Sofa bed option
- Cool seaside interiors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- All bills included
- Quality bed linen and towels included
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies
- Sorry no smoking
- Sorry no pets
Weekly rates from £500
Short breaks from £450
On the map!
Crusoe, The Meadow, St Ives, TR26 1HX
Crusoe, The Meadow, St Ives, TR26 1HX
Beach Snug is the perfect beachside apartment for two, located right above Porthmeor Beach providing you with panoramic, breath taking views of the Atlantic Ocean whatever the weather. You will be spoilt with sunset views every evening. Beach Snug has been well designed to showcase modern interiors all the while ensuring to be comfortable and peaceful so you can holiday however you wish too.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1HX. Please note: for a delivery please ensure it is booked to be delivered after 5pm when you are there to receive it.
- Beach Snug is located on Porthmeor Road and is accessed on foot.
- The nearest beach is Porthmeor.
- Porthgwidden and Bamaluz are both located approx. 500-600 metres away.
- The Harbour is located between 300-400 metres away.
- The main center of St Ives is located 300metres away.
- The nearest shop is located 100 metres away being Norway Stores which is a small essentials shop.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- The apartment is heated with electric radiators.
- Quality bed linen and towels provided.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
- The apartment does not allow pets.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and Parking
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 5pm onwards.
- You can unload outside of the apartment before parking.
- The apartment does not come with parking.
- The Island Car Park is a public car park located 300 metres away, or you have Porthmeor car park which if you continue following the road you will drive past. There is also a long stay car park on Barnoon terrace. Please see the ‘Parking in St Ives’ document you will have been sent.
- There will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, coffee milk and fresh flowers, however, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- Beach Snug is apartment NUMBER ONE in a block of flats. The building name is Crusoe and this is clearly signed on the front of the building which is facing Porthmeor beach.
- Once you have driven across the Harbour Front and through the back roads (specifically down back road west) you will come to a sharp right turn.
- Access to Beach Snug is located up a pedestrianised pathway in between two buildings.
- The building on the left is a yellow block of flats named ‘Digey Flats’ (this is the name of the road on google maps that you turn onto after the sharp right turn coming off of Bk Rd West).
- The building on the right is Crusoe Flats. Beach Snug is the ground level apartment.
- Walk up the pedestrianised pathway to the top where you will be met with a sign labelled ‘The Meadow’.
- Go right here and then right again onto a shared courtyard.
- One step up into the courtyard and you will find you shared refuse and recycling facilities. Collection day is Friday.
- As Beach Snug is the lower apartment, the stairs leading down from the shared courtyard take you to the front door of the Snug.
- There are 12 concreted steps down to the front door where you will find the entrance.
- One step up and you are inside the property.
- Immediately to your left as you walk in you will find the double master bedroom.
- There is storage behind the door, under the bed and in the bed side tables.
- This room has a vanity station, two wall lights, 4 spotlights and is heated with an electric radiator.
- There are roller blinds for your privacy.
- Moving up the hallway you will find the generously sized bathroom. There is a large shower with a rainfall showered head and an extendable, removable arm.
- There is a toilet, a basin and a heated towel rail.
- The bathroom is also home to the washing machine and the hot water tank which you will find behind the cupboard doors.
- Further up the hallway there are 4 steps up to the open plan lounge/kitchen/diner.
- The kitchen has a slimline dishwasher and a BOSCH Oven and hob. There is also a counter top toaster and kettle.
- There is an under counter fridge which is 1/4 freezer and 3/4 fridge.
- There is plenty of crockery, cutlery and glassware for 2 guests and we will provide you with tea towels, oven gloves, enough bin liners, dishwasher and clothes washing tablets to get you started.
- The sink, hob and worktop height is 90cm.
- This level is well lit with spotlights running throughout, as well as lamps and plenty of windows for natural lighting, The windows are covered with roller blinds.
- There is a large 2 seater sofa bed, plenty of ambient lighting, a SMART TV and complimentary WIFI. To use the sofa bed, pull the coffee machine to the side of the room and pull out the bed following the instructions provided.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room which is a marble like table and four chairs.
- There is a two seater sofa in the lounge area, a wall mounted TV and a coffee table for your comfort.
- The balcony measures 5ft long and 2ft wide.
- There are two plastic seats that fold down from the wall.
- Please do not hang any items over the railings.
- Do not leave items outside overnight or when the property is empty.
- Check-out is strictly by 9am.
- On departure, one set of keys are to be left inside the property and the other set are to be returned to the key safe.
- You are asked to leave the apartment clean and tidy, any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.
9 Ros Lyn
Hours of operation: 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Saturday.