4 Island Road- St Ives Downalong Cottage
4 Island Road is a beautifully refurbished granite Downalong cottage nestled in the fisherman’s quarter of St Ives, just a stone’s throw from beaches, restaurants and shops. The cosy cottage blends original Cornish feature walls and stained-glass doors with snug soft furnishings, plus boasts outside space to sit and relax after a day on the beach or for those chilly winter evenings there is a real wood burning stove (fireguard provided). The perfect hideaway for your St Ives family retreat with two en-suite double bedrooms and a twin bedroom in the loft.
- Weekly prices from £675.
- No short breaks available
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms: two doubles with en-suites and a twin room in the loft
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, washer dryer and microwave
- Downstairs WC
- Cosy living room with wood burning stove and Smart TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- All bills included
- Quality bed linen and bath towels provided
- Welcome hamper with locally sourced Cornish goodies
- Outside area with seating
- No smoking
- Sorry, no pets
Weekly rates from £675
No short breaks available.
On the map!
4 Island Road, St Ives, TR26 1NT
A fabulously renovated cottage!
Close to Beach and car park – with a gentle stroll to the shops! Thank you to the owners and to Cherished, and thanks for the Cornish Goodies too!
Loved it – felt really at home here !
So light & Spacious! Amazing location – easy to get to. Beautifully decorated too! Thank… Read more “Loved it – felt really at home here !”
Beautiful, well equipped property
In a fantastic location. Ideally placed for three beaches.
Excellent property, in a very convenient part of town.
Very comfortable & furnished to a high standard.
We are all very impressed with 4 Island Road!
Cleanliness is good and the facilities are brilliant! The location is great too. We would definitely stay at this house again, loved the wood burner!