A magnificent beautifully proportioned Victorian house situated on a fabulous, elevated position on Bellair Terrace affording stunning panoramic sea views over St Ives and across the bay to Godrevy lighthouse. Bellair House has been completely refurbished and decorated throughout with calm and contemporary interiors, with exceptionally comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests with a lovely sub-tropical garden with two coveted parking spaces making this the ideal family holiday home.
- Weekly prices start from £1750.
- Four beautifully appointed sea view bedrooms including a luxurious, dual aspect master bedroom with super king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Additional king size en-suite bedroom, twin bedroom and attic room with double bed
- Fantastic large family bathroom and a useful wet room on the ground floor with double shower – great for washing off after a day on the beach.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/lounge with log burner, offering spectacular sea views.
- A second large lounge/dining room, fabulous for social occasions with log burner, offering dual aspect sea views.
- Large, outside terrace, comfortable seating for al fresco dining, sub tropical gardens with outdoor corner sofa for you to relax and take in the sea views.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave.
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Woodburner x 2
- Small private courtyard to the rear of the property.
- Two parking spaces a few minutes walk from the property.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pet friendly.
Weekly rates from £1750
No short breaks available.
On the map!
1 Bellair Terrace, St Ives, TR26 1JR
1 Bellair Terrace, St Ives, TR26 1JR
This is a really beautiful property!
With the most amazing views across the beach, sea & St Ives. Everything was very clean and well presented with some thoughtful books and games for children. Really good welcome bag too- much appreciated.
Lovely relaxing house – we have already rebooked it – that says it all! Housekeeping excellent, immaculate property, and Cherished responded to all of our requests… Read more “Immaculate property!”
Beautiful Property! And excellent to have a wet room when you have been surfing!
Perfect house for a large family holiday
We have stayed in many houses in St Ives over the years but Bellair is by far the best, Ideal for myself, my husband and our sons and their partners. Very spacious, well equipped and comfortable. Views from the house are amazing – almost 360 degrees, taking in the Harbour, the island and Godrevy lighthouse. Bellair House is a perfect retreat in one of the most beautiful parts of England. – The Andrews Party 14th June 2021
Beautiful house and location – would love to stay again!
Beautiful house in St Ives!
With stunning views from every room! We have enjoyed many evenings on the fabulous terrace. Without a doubt, the best cottage we have stayed in, in both the UK and abroad.
The views are stunning!
A beautiful house in a great location. We loved it! We have stayed with Cherished Cottages a few times and have always been very satisfied.
A very well presented house!
Amazing views & position. We all loved it!!!
Amazing views too!
Amazing property & customer service second to none – Brilliant! Thank you.
The bedroom sea views are spectacular!
The property is of a very high standard.
A beautiful house to linger in and watch the sea from nearly all the rooms
Stylish and practical, superbly located, a beautiful house to linger in and watch the sea from nearly all the rooms. – The Allen family 6th June 2021
Such a beautiful house!
In such a beautiful location, with stunning views. We have had a fabulous… Read more “Such a beautiful house!”
Views are amazing – we loved it! Will definitely be back again!