A magnificent beautifully proportioned Victorian house situated on a fabulous, elevated position on Bellair Terrace affording stunning panoramic sea views over St Ives and across the bay to Godrevy lighthouse. Bellair House has been completely refurbished and decorated throughout with calm and contemporary interiors, with exceptionally comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests with a lovely sub-tropical garden with two coveted parking spaces making this the ideal family holiday home.
- Weekly prices start from £1200.
- Short breaks available all year round.
- Four beautifully appointed sea view bedrooms including a luxurious, dual aspect master bedroom with super king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Additional king size en-suite bedroom, king size zip and link bedroom and attic room with double bed with two single sofa beds (suitable for under 15 years).
- Fantastic large family bathroom and a useful wet room on the ground floor with double shower – great for washing off after a day on the beach.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/lounge with log burner, offering spectacular sea views.
- A second large lounge/dining room, fabulous for social occasions with log burner, offering dual aspect sea views.
- Large, outside terrace, comfortable seating for al fresco dining, sub tropical gardens with outdoor corner sofa for you to relax and take in the sea views.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave.
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Small private courtyard to the rear of the property.
- Two parking spaces a few minutes walk from the property.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pet friendly.
Short breaks available all year round:
3 Night weekend break from £840
4 Night midweek break from £840
On the map!
1 Bellair Terrace, St Ives, TR26 1JR
1 Bellair Terrace, St Ives, TR26 1JR
Amazing property & customer service second to none – Brilliant! Thank you.
Beautiful house in St Ives!
With stunning views from every room! We have enjoyed many evenings on the fabulous terrace. Without a doubt, the best cottage we have stayed in, in both the UK and abroad.
This is a really beautiful property!
With the most amazing views across the beach, sea & St Ives. Everything was very clean and well presented with some thoughtful books and games for children. Really good welcome bag too- much appreciated.
The bedroom sea views are spectacular!
The property is of a very high standard.
A very well presented house!
Beautiful house and location – would love to stay again!
Beautiful Property! And excellent to have a wet room when you have been surfing!
Bellair House is a beautiful house on a pedestrianised terrace with views over St Ives bay. We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests, however, due to the nature of the property this can make access for guests with limited mobility difficult and the house is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Bellair House is located just above the town and access to the shops, restaurants and beaches is a short walk downhill.
The kitchen/living and living/dining room are located on the ground floor along with a large wet room with two showers and a laundry room and additional WC. There is a super king size ensuite bedroom, king ensuite bedroom & a twin/king zip and link bedroom along with a family bathroom with separate shower enclosure on the first floor. With a King bedroom within the spacious, second floor attic room with the addition of two single click-clack sofa beds.
Wifi is provided free of charge.
- Should you require a food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1JR. Please note: for a delivery please ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- Bellair House is located on a pedestrianised terrace, there is no passing traffic to either side of the property. The parking spaces are approximately 200m away from the property. The nearest public car park is approximately 200 metres away.
- The nearest beach is Harbour (250 metres away) accessed down a steep hill with about 50 steps, and Porthmeor (250 metres away) by a pathway which includes about 25 steps. Porthgwidden, and Bamaluz beaches are a 10 minute walk and Porthminster beach a 15 minute walk away.
- The main centre of St Ives is located 100 metres away down a flight of approximately 50 steps.
- The nearest shop is located 50 metres away.
- The property is situated approximately 100m away from the Barbara Hepworth Museum and approximately 200m from the Tate Gallery.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxis are available from both stations.
- The house has gas central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor tiled areas with radiators in the lounge/dining area and radiators on the 1st and 2nd floors, guests are able to control the timing of this.
- All duvets and pillows are anti-allergic. Quality linen and towels are provided.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- There are smoke and heat detectors throughout the house and a fire procedure in place.
- The house is strictly non-smoking and pets are accepted.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives or M&S on the A30 at the Hayle roundabout about 6 miles away.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
- Keys are located in the key safe at the back of the house, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- The 2 car parking spaces are located approximately a 5 minutes walk away from the property down a pedestrianised path.
- There is one external entrance into the house.
- The front door is located on Bellair Terrace. This is a pedestrian walkway with no motor traffic. There are two large gates that lead to a cobbled courtyard. There are 4 steps down to a cobbled path. The back door is located within the garden.
- There are wooden floorboards throughout the ground floor living/dining room. The ground floor laundry room, WC, hallway and kitchen are tiled. The large wet room is non slip vinyl.
- The kitchen has an induction hob with electric oven, full sized dishwasher, large integrated fridge/freezer, plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses for guests, tea towels, oven glove, cleaning products, enough bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started. The sink, hob and worktop height is 94cm. The kitchen is adequately lit by a mixture of hanging lights and spot lights.
- There is a small cupboard by the front door in the kitchen which houses the wifi and sonos systems, the fuse box, coat hooks and a box of various beach equipment.
- There is a breakfast bar suitable for 4 guests in the kitchen area and inbuilt cupboards where the crockery & glasses are kept.
- The living area has a small L shaped sofa, a flat screen LCD TV, a Bluray DVD player located in the sideboard, one small coffee table and a large bay window where there are views through to the garden. There is a wood burning stove with enough logs to get you started and a bookshelf containing a selection of reading material, DVDs and ornaments.
- The lounge has Roman blinds at the window.
- There is a hallway to the front door and upstairs. Off the hallway is the second lounge and dining area. In the lounge side of this room there is a two seater sofa and an additional 4 armchairs. There is a large bay window with views out to the garden and out to sea. There are a further two sash windows all with roman blinds. There are a variety of ceiling lights and table/floor lamps that are all operated from the main light switches. The floor is wooden with a large rug and there are a range of coffee and side tables. In between the living and dining area there is a wood burning stove. There is a stone mantle surround with a small raised plinth.
- The dining table is a large extending wooden table of oval shape with 8 chairs around it. There are additional chairs available within the house should these be required. There is a sideboard containing placemats and a large selection of board games.
- Through the dining area leads to a hallway. Off the hallway is a WC with a handbasin and original feature granite wall. Up 6 steps is a large wet room with non slip floor, two showers and 4 hooks and hangers to hang wet suits. Beyond this is a large laundry room with sink, washing machine and dryer and plenty of storage space. The boiler is housed here. Just outside the laundry room is a door which leads down one step to the cobbled courtyard.
- From the hallway there are 16 carpeted stairs up a sweeping staircase to the 1st floor landing with a wooden bannister to the left. A large pendant light hangs down the staircase.
- To the left is the master ensuite superking bedroom. There is a large bay window with two chairs overlooking the front garden with views over to Godrevy lighthouse and Gwithian and two additional large sash windows with views of the harbour and beyond all with roman blinds. There is a low level radiator, built in wardrobe, tall boy with 5 drawers, two bedside tables with lamps, chair and pouffe. Large free standing mirror and floor lamp. The ensuite shower room includes a large shower enclosure, WC, vanity unit basin and heated towel rail.
- The next bedroom along is the king/twin zip and link bedroom with a freestanding wardrobe with two drawers two wooden bedside tables and lamps and a chair. The floor is carpeted and the room is heated by a radiator. There are shutters at the window and views over towards Gwithian.
- The next bedroom along is a king ensuite bedroom with large bay window with roman blinds. There is a chair and table in the window which enjoy views over to Godrevy lighthouse. There is a freestanding clothes rail, a chest of 3 drawers, 2 bedside tables and lamps and the room is carpeted and heated by a radiator. The ensuite shower room has a small shower enclosure, WC, small sink unit, heated towel rail.
- The family bathroom includes a bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, vanity basin unit with illuminated mirror over, large shower enclosure with large rain shower head, heated towel rail and radiator.
- There is a cupboard on this landing which houses the water tank.
- Access is via 15 carpeted stairs with a handrail to the left. Arriving at a small landing with table and lamp, there is a door through into the attic room.
- This room has 4 dormer style windows two with magnificent harbour and sea views. There is a low level double bed, built in bedside shelves with lamps. There is a tall boy with 6 drawers, a chest of drawers with two large and 4 small drawers, low level TV unit with a flat screen TV and a Blueray DVD player, 3 bean bags. There are two click clack sofas that can convert into single beds. Behind the bed is a low level velux window. There is an additional storage cupboard in the eaves, a free standing clothes rail. The room is carpeted and heated by radiators.
- Unusually (for St Ives) Bellair House has outside space.
- To the front of the property via the hallway there are 4 steps down to a gated garden.
- The garden is mainly decked, with a seating area with outdoor corner sofa and a table and 6 chairs ideal for dining al fresco. There are 2 steps down the decking to a further 12 granite steps to the lower part of the garden that is planted out. Also the gate there is a gate that leads to the front access path of the property. The gate leads to the front access path of the property.
- Check-out is strictly by 10am.
- Keys are to be replaced into the keysafe provided at the rear of the property.
- You are asked to leave the house clean and tidy, as any unreasonable additional cleaning required or damages caused may be charged for.
9 Ros Lyn
Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.