4 Barnoon Terrace
A beautiful period property situated on this very sought after pedestrianised terrace, 4 Barnoon Terrace offers spectacular views of St Ives harbour and beyond with the additional benefit of outside space, including a decked area for al fresco dining and a further sub tropical garden below. Sleeping 6 and within a 5 minute walk to Porthmeor Beach, Fore Street and the newly refurbished Tate Gallery, 4 Barnoon Terrace is the perfect base to explore St Ives with friends or family.
The first floor offers a Super king master bedroom boasting fabulous views, a twin bedroom and bunk bedroom along with the family bathroom. There is a further shower room off the kitchen diner.
Allocated parking space included within a one minute walk of the property.
- Weekly prices start from £650.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Outside decked terrace and lower sub-tropical garden.
- Useful courtyard with outside shower, ideal area to hang wetsuits and store surfboards.
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms, the master offering harbour views.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with range cooker, dishwasher and Microwave.
- Separate laundry area with washer/dryer and shower room.
- Open-plan lounge and study area with large flat-screen TV, with beautiful views across St Ives Bay.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Parking for one car.
- Central heating.
- Contemporary family bathroom and additional shower room.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- One small dog accepted.
- No smoking.
Very relaxing stay
Perfect position, amazing views and a very stylish cottage.
Wonderful cottage in perfect location with beautiful decor & everything needed for a fabulous holiday in the pretty resort of St Ives.
We’ll definitely use Cherished again.
Fabulous house, very well appointed and brilliant location!
Many lovely places to explore by foot as well as a little further a field. The cleanliness of the house was fabulous too.
Beautiful house and very well equipped – just as we have come to expect from a Cherished property!
Definitely our best holiday rental after 7 years holidaying in St Ives!
Great location with stunning views, especially loved the view from master bedroom and bath! The car parking space is a massive bonus as us the outdoor space and shower!
Everything was great!
Lovely property with great views, hopefully we can book again!
You won’t go wrong if you reserve this property!
Everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Easy to book, great directions. A very enjoyable visit to St Ives in a lovely Cottage.
Short breaks available all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year):
Friday - Monday from £455
Monday - Friday from £455