4 Barnoon Terrace
A beautiful period property situated on this very sought after pedestrianised terrace, 4 Barnoon Terrace offers spectacular views of St Ives harbour and beyond with the additional benefit of outside space, including a decked area for al fresco dining and a further sub tropical garden below. Sleeping 6 and within a 5 minute walk to Porthmeor Beach, Fore Street and the newly refurbished Tate Gallery, 4 Barnoon Terrace is the perfect base to explore St Ives with friends or family.
The first floor offers a Super king master bedroom boasting fabulous views, a twin bedroom and bunk bedroom along with the family bathroom. There is a further shower room off the kitchen diner.
Allocated parking space included within a one minute walk of the property.
- Weekly prices start from £650.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Outside decked terrace and lower sub-tropical garden.
- Useful courtyard with outside shower, ideal area to hang wetsuits and store surfboards.
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms, the master offering harbour views.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with range cooker, dishwasher and Microwave.
- Separate laundry area with washer/dryer and shower room.
- Open-plan lounge and study area with large flat-screen TV, with beautiful views across St Ives Bay.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Parking for one car.
- Central heating.
- Contemporary family bathroom and additional shower room.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- One small dog accepted.
- No smoking.
You won’t go wrong if you reserve this property!
Very relaxing stay
Perfect position, amazing views and a very stylish cottage.
Beautiful house and very well equipped – just as we have come to expect from a Cherished property!
Fabulous house, very well appointed and brilliant location!
Many lovely places to explore by foot as well as a little further a field. The cleanliness of the house was fabulous too.
Everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Easy to book, great directions. A very enjoyable visit to St Ives in a lovely Cottage.
Everything was great!
Lovely property with great views, hopefully we can book again!
Wonderful cottage in perfect location with beautiful decor & everything needed for a fabulous holiday in the pretty resort of St Ives.
We’ll definitely use Cherished again.
Short breaks available all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year):
Friday - Monday from £455
Monday - Friday from £455