Harbour Lights, 3 The View
Beautifully proportioned house, with a wonderful feeling of luxury and space, Harbour Lights has been decorated and accessorised with beautiful artwork throughout. The house has been designed to offer extremely light, spacious and exceptionally comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests.
With absolutely stunning sea views over towards the harbour and beyond, 2 private parking spaces, a lockable space for bikes, surf boards etc, Harbour Lights offers everything you could want from a week in St Ives; with the added advantage of just a 5 minute stroll down to Porthminster beach and restaurant.
- All bills included.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Beautiful Mediterranean style outside terrace and enclosed gardens.
- Four beautifully appointed bedrooms, one with large ensuite shower room
- Superb light and airy fully fitted kitchen with cooker, breakfast bar, dining area, dishwasher, & microwave.
- Spacious, light lounge, huge comfy sofas with large flat-screen TV.
- Two private car parking spaces
- Central heating.
- Large contemporary family bathroom
- Utility area with washer/dryer.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- No smoking
- No pets
We felt very much at home!
A delightful property enjoying fabulous views! spotlessly clean and stylish -we will be back!
This was our 3rd stay at Harbour Lights and it never fails. We adore the light and airy top floor with its amazing view with the cosy and comfortable bedrooms.
A wonderful holiday yet again!
Everything was perfect as always with Cherished. It was ideal being able to get parked when we arrived.
We loved it here – the view is amazing!
The property is amazing, has everything you need.
A fantastic house and a fabulous location.
All perfect with such great service from the Cherished Team.
Really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
The location is stunning with the amazing view!
Really pleased with all aspects of the property! Well worth the walk up the hill! Can’t wait to come back!
Harbour Lights exceeded our expectations; stunning view, very comfortable, beautifully decorated house.
We have already booked again for next August.
This is our second year in Harbour Lights – and still as good as ever!
Fabulous property with superb views!
Very well equipped kitchen, if you like to cook away from home! Beautifully furnished and clean. Thanks again for a lovely stay 🙂
Fantastic holiday – we will be back!
Staff very helpful when we rang out of hours.
AMAZING! Loved the house and view, it was very special!
Fabulous views from all bedrooms and we especially enjoyed dining out on the balcony.
£700 - £2750
Short breaks available from all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year):
Saturday - Tuesday from £490
Tuesday - Saturday from £490