Number 15, St Nicholas Court
A spacious and tastefully newly refurbished apartment in the highly coveted St Nicholas Court complex- located between Porthmeor and Porthgwidden beaches.
This beautifully finished 3 bedroom apartment combines modern and luxury living with a coastal style. The open plan kitchen/lounge/diner offers a perfect family space for mornings and evenings in either side of long beach days.
The property boasts a large enclosed decked courtyard with built in seating and a large outdoor table. A delightful sun trap to enjoy with family and friends. Plus, 15 St Nicholas Court has a private secure parking space for one car.
More than 6 people in your party? No problem; our Cherished portfolio also boasts Number 16 St Nicholas Court next door, another sleeps 6, beautifully finished and spacious apartment with outside courtyard and parking.
- Weekly prices from £725
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with sliding doors opening out onto the large decked courtyard with large outdoor table and built in seating.
- Views over the Island and St Nicholas Chapel.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms:
- The master bedroom is Super King size plus en-suite and French doors opening out onto the courtyard.
- The second Super King size bedroom is adjacent to the large luxurious family bathroom and there is a twin room across the hallway.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Smart TV with BT TV and Netflix.
- Modern electric heating system.
- Easy access to Porthmeor beach.
- St Nicholas Court is a well maintained complex, the apartment includes the use of laundry room and ‘off the beach’ outside shower.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen, plus bath and hand towels included.
- Sorry, no pets.
- NO smoking.
Weekly rates from £725
No short breaks available.
On the map!
15 St Nicholas Court, St Ives, TR26 1SZ
15 St Nicholas Court, St Ives, TR26 1SZ
Number 15 is a spacious apartment, renovated to a very high standard in the popular St Nicholas Court development, benefitting from a private covered parking space and located on Porthmeor Road, Number 16 is perfectly situated to enjoy views across to the St Nicholas chapel on the Island and just a quick step outside the back courtyard to your left you have got the famous Porthmeor beach and to the left you have Porthgwidden, another extremely popular beach amongst the tourists and the locals.
St Nicholas Court can be accessed through a gate on Porthmeor Road. Guests walk through a cobbled walkway and into the courtyard, which is well-maintained throughout the year by an on-site caretaker. The courtyard is home to the communal laundry room and a convenient outside shower, which can be used to wash sandy feet and wet suits.
Number 15 is located on the first floor of St Nicholas Court and is reached by walking up 17 steps. Access to the apartment is turning right at the top of the steps and carry on along the walkway for approx. 25 metres and then turn right at the end. You will find No.15 over in the right hand corner of the complex with the number on the door.
The apartment opens into a convenient hallway and is all on one level. To the right of the apartment there is a superking/twin (Zip & Link) bedroom, a family shower room and the superbly bright master suite with a king bed and an en-suite shower room. The twin bedroom is to the left of the front door and straight ahead of you is the open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge. Opposite to the front door at the back of the lounge are great big french doors which open up onto a Mediterranean style decked courtyard for you to enjoy the sea air, ideal for al fresco dining.
Wifi and Sky TV complete family bundle (including sports and movies) are provided free of charge.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1SZ. Please note: for a Tesco delivery, you must ensure it is booked to be delivered after 5pm when you are there to receive it.
- Number 15 is situated on Porthmeor Road and easily accessed by car.
- St Nicholas Court is located on Porthmeor beach which is accessed by going through the courtyard and onto Porthmeor Road and then through the Slipway. Porthgwidden beach and The Harbour are located between 200-400 metres away.
- The main center of St Ives is located 500 metres away.
- The nearest shop is located 300 metres away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- The apartment has an electric central heating and hot water system. Guests are able to control the timing of this using the device in the hallway. The Electric fuse board is located behind an access panel narrow cupboard to the left of the wardrobe in bedroom 2 which is found as you enter the apartment, the first bedroom on the left hand-side.
- The duvets and pillows are man-made with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
- There are smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in a key safe, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 5pm onwards.
- A parking space (15) is provided in the secure, underground car park of St Nicholas Court. Access to the car park is through a gate on Porthmeor Road (key for the car park will be in the key safe). The car park has a height restriction of 1.9 metres and width of 2 metres, guests with roof boxes are reminded to measure the height of their car including roof box prior to arrival as it may be necessary to remove the roof box before entering the car park. The parking space measures approximately 205cm wide by 450cm long.
- There is also a pedestrian door leading from the car park directly into St Nicholas Court. This can be found opposite the parking space to the side of the electric meter storage cupboard slightly adjacent to the parking space. Go through the access door and you can walk up the spiral staircase with 14 steps up, you will see No.15 over to the left in the corner on the right hand-side of the walkway. A second access door into the complex is over to the far right of the parking space, on the left hand-side , where you can enter the complex and walk up the main walkway steps where there are 17 steps up. Then turn right, walk along the walkway for 25 metres and No.15 will be in front of you.
- Rubbish hoppers are also situated here in a separate bin room.
- Key for the laundry room will be in the flat on the key hook provided
- On arrival there will be a welcome hamper including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers to get you started, however, we recommend that you shop at the superstores on your way into St Ives either Lidl, M&S (Hayle), or Tesco (Carbis Bay).
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
Kitchen and living area
- Flooring is laminate wood with a large rug in the living area.
- The kitchen has an electric hob and oven, a half size dishwasher, a large upright 70/30 fridge freezer, a microwave and a washer/dryer. You also have access to the laundry room if you require.
- There is plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses for 6 guests for all occasions and we will provide you with tea towels, an oven glove, enough bin liners, dishwasher and clothes washing tablets to get you started.
- The sink, hob and worktop height is 90cm.
- There is a large dining table with seating for 6 adults.
- The lounge has a large sofa and two bucket chairs comfortably seating up to 6 adults.
- There is a flat screen LCD Smart TV (46”) with full Sky, including Sky Sports and ESPN and also a Blue Ray DVD player.
- A choice of traditional family games can be found in the media unit.
- The courtyard can be accessed from either the lounge or the master bedroom where you will find a wonderful large decked area with a dining table and 6 chairs.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- The laminated flooring of the hallway leads guests into carpeted bedrooms and tiled bathrooms.
- The twin room has two full size single beds, bedside table and light with wardrobe space which includes drawers, and a hairdryer.
- The family bathroom is off the hallway and has a full size bath with a bath shower.
- The master suite has a superking upholstered bed.
- There are two bedside lamps and a central ceiling light, wall mounted LCD Smart TV (28”) with Freeview, wardrobe, chest of drawers and hairdryer.
- The en-suite shower room has an upright shower unit with Mira shower.
Communal laundry room (a washer/dryer machine is also provided in the apartment)
- For sole-use by guests and residents of St Nicholas Court.
- Large washing machines and driers.
- Key located in Number 15.
- Check-out is strictly by 9am.
- On departure, one set of keys are to be left inside the property and the other set are to be returned to the key safe.
- You are asked to leave the house clean and tidy, as any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.
9 Ros Lyn
Hours of operation: 9am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.