Harbour Lights, 3 The View
Beautifully proportioned house, with a wonderful feeling of luxury and space, Harbour Lights has been decorated and accessorised with beautiful artwork throughout. The house has been designed to offer extremely light, spacious and exceptionally comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests.
With absolutely stunning sea views over towards the harbour and beyond, 2 private parking spaces, a lockable space for bikes, surf boards etc, Harbour Lights offers everything you could want from a week in St Ives; with the added advantage of just a 5 minute stroll down to Porthminster beach and restaurant.
- All bills included.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Beautiful Mediterranean style outside terrace and enclosed gardens.
- Four beautifully appointed bedrooms, one with large ensuite shower room
- Superb light and airy fully fitted kitchen with cooker, breakfast bar, dining area, dishwasher, & microwave.
- Spacious, light lounge, huge comfy sofas with large flat-screen TV.
- Two private car parking spaces
- Central heating.
- Large contemporary family bathroom
- Utility area with washer/dryer.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- No smoking
- No pets
A wonderful holiday yet again!
Everything was perfect as always with Cherished. It was ideal being able to get parked when we arrived.
We felt very much at home!
A delightful property enjoying fabulous views! spotlessly clean and stylish -we will be back!
Really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
A fantastic house and a fabulous location.
All perfect with such great service from the Cherished Team.
AMAZING! Loved the house and view, it was very special!
Fabulous views from all bedrooms and we especially enjoyed dining out on the balcony.
£675 - £2500
Short breaks available from all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year):
Saturday - Tuesday from £475
Tuesday - Saturday from £475
On the map!
3, The View is a beautiful new contemporary house located on the Porthminster side of St Ives, Cornwall. We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests, but due to the nature of the property, situated over three floors, access may be difficult for guests with limited mobility and the house is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
The View is located off Trelyon Avenue and has easy access to the coastal path. Access to St Ives’ shops and restaurants is a 5–10 minute walk. Once in St Ives the gradient is more gentle and very soon becomes a moderately level access to the shops, restaurants and beaches.
The house is on three levels with open plan living/dining area on the upper floor enabling guests to enjoy the stunning sea and harbour views. The ground floor has a king size bedroom with large ensuite shower, twin room and separate WC. The lower ground floor has the family bathroom, king size bedroom and twin room. Both lower ground floor bedrooms open out to a private terrace. Perfect for some quiet time.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 2AD. Please note: for a Tesco delivery please ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- 3 The View is located just off Trelyon Avenue.
- The nearest beach is the award-winning Porthminster beach, which is located 0.3 miles away.
- The Harbour and the main centre of St Ives are located 0.7 miles away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 0.5 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located 0.5 miles away and plenty of taxis are available from both stations.
- The house has gas central heating and guests are able to control the timing of this.
- The duvets and pillows are manmade with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The house is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in a key safe at the house, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
- There is one step up and the front door opens into a hallway with wooden floor with two large cloakroom cupboards and carpeted stairs up to the living/dining area and down to further bedrooms. There are 15 steps up to the first floor and 14 steps down to the lower ground floor.
- The ground floor hallway leads to a king size bedroom with freestanding wardrobe, bedside tables with table lamps, dressing table. The room is lit by spot lights and is carpeted. There are large windows with curtains. There is a large ensuite contemporary Villeroy & Boch shower room lit by spotlights, floor and walls tiled. Clear glazed shower screen. Mirror and towel rail.
- Next door is a twin bed room with freestanding wardrobe, bedside tables with table lamps. Overhead lit by spotlights. Large windows with curtains.
- There is a separate WC from the hallway. Lit by spotlights.
- There are 15 carpeted steps up to a small wooden floor landing area which leads into the open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Range of contemporary wall and base units by Leicht. Reconstituted stone work surface and up stand. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Range of appliances include: Siemens integrated fridge and freezer, Siemens Built in oven and hob with integrated extractor over, Siemens integrated dishwasher, and integrated wine cooler.
- The kitchen has window blinds for privacy.
- Wooden floors throughout kitchen, living, dining area
- Spotlit throughout the upper floor with underlit kitchen wall units. Dimmer switches to the living/dining room.
- The upper floor has large folding back windows which opens out onto the balcony allowing unobstructed views over St Ives Bay and beyond. There is a small step up and over onto the balcony.
Lower Ground Floor
- The carpeted stairs (14 steps down) lead downstairs to a wooden floor landing which takes you to the large utility room cupboard which houses the washer/dryer.
- On the same floor is the family bathroom, with contemporary design white Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, contemporary wall mounted brassware by Vado. Thermostatic shower. Clear glazed bath screen. Full height polished porcelain tiling around bath. Mirror. Porcelain tiled flooring. Ceiling spotlights.
- From the landing there are two bedrooms. One king size bedroom with freestanding wardrobe, drawers, dressing table, bedside tables with table lamps and a twin room with freestanding wardrobe, bedside cabinets with table lamps Both bedrooms are carpeted, ceiling spotlights and curtains.
- Both rooms have French windows leading onto a courtyard terrace with seating. Sea glimpses through the trees. There is a lip from the rooms and a step down onto the terrace.
- Unlike most properties in St Ives, Number 3 has landscaped communal gardens with a summer house. Block paved driveway and ground floor parking area
- 2 private parking spaces with a large lockable caged area to hold bikes, surf gear, etc.
- There is one step up from car port onto the path from the garage.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.