The Bay House
Situated in a quiet and peaceful part of St Ives town, The Bay House is less than five minutes walk from the harbour, beaches, shops and restaurants. This beautiful period townhouse offers spacious accommodation with far reaching views of St Ives harbour and the Atlantic Ocean. The Bay House has the added benefit of a terraced area with seating for dining al fresco and the cutest lower exotic garden for those wanting to relax in the shade. Offering the most spectacular sea views, this makes the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a busy day on the beach or out sightseeing.
- Weekly prices start from £595.
- Short breaks available all year round.
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms, 2 king sized bedrooms (one ensuite) and a superking or twin zip and link bedroom.
- Fantastic views from the outside terrace and upper bedrooms.
- Open plan lounge/dining room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Sorry, no pets
Short breaks available all year round.
3 night weekend break from £415
4 night midweek break from £415