5 Sea View Place
*Please note that the photos above are temporary to give you some idea of the property features*
Nestled on the rocks just above above Bamaluz Beach, 5 Sea View Place offers the highest standard of accommodation for up to 7 guests. With its calm, neutral interiors, luxurious furnishings, unrivaled sea views and central location this house sure ticks all the boxes. And just for good measure, it is pet friendly!
Set over 4 floors, 5 Sea View Place boasts sea views from the kitchen/diner, lounge, bunk and master bedroom. With two double bedrooms, a bunk and separate single bedroom and three bathrooms, this house would be fabulous for a families and friends alike.
The house has recently undergone a major refurbishment and now offers beautifully appointed accommodation throughout, perfect for those seeking pure indulgence!
- Weekly prices start from £695.
- Short breaks available throughout the year.
- Beautiful appointed master bedroom (double), double bedroom, bunk and single bedrooms.
- Smart TV in bunk room
- Fantastic uninterrupted views down to Bamaluz Beach and across to Godrevy Lighthouse.
- One bathroom and two shower rooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pet friendly.
Short breaks available all year round
3 night weekend break from £485
4 night midweek break from £485
On the map!
14 Barnaloft is a beautiful single floor apartment with a bedroom on the mezzaniane level. Barnaloft is a highly regarded complex situated on the renowned Porthmeor surfing beach, with private beach access underneath the apartments.
Barnaloft is accessed from Back Road West, number 14 is on the second floor walking up 24 steps. On reaching the apartment, you will be greeted by unrivalled sea views across the entirety of Porthmeor beach and beyond.
We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests. However, due to the situation of the apartment this may make access difficult for guests with limited mobility and the apartment is considered unsuitable for wheelchair users.
The apartment opens up into the modern kitchen, with a door to the shower room on the right. From the kitchen is an open plan lounge and dining area, the lounge leads onto the balcony overlooking Porthmeor beach. From the lounge area there are 14 wooden stairs leading up to the mezzanine floor which is half carpeted and half wooden flooring. There is a large continental super king size bed and a large free standing bath .
Wifi is provided free of charge.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1NL.
- 14 Barnaloft is situated on Back Road West and easily accessed by car.
- 14 Barnaloft is located on Porthmeor beach which is accessed by a gate exclusively for use by Barnaloft guests situated underneath the apartments.
- The main centre of St Ives is located 400 metres away.
- The nearest shop is located 20 metres away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- The apartment has an electric central heating and hot water system. Each radiator has a control on the top right hand side for temperature control.
- Electric fuse board is located in the cupboard in the bedroom.
- The duvets and pillows are man-made with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
- There are smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- There are keys are located in a key safe outside the apartment, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- Rubbish bags can be placed in the bin which is located in the cupboard outside to the left of the front door.
- On arrival there will be a welcome hamper including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- The Island Car Park is located 400 metres away. This is a council car park and spaces cannot be reserved. Directions to the car park will be emailed to you before your arrival.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
Kitchen and living area
- The kitchen has a wooden floor leading to the lounge dining area. With a rug in the sitting space.
- The kitchen has a gas hob and oven under, small dishwasher, under counter fridge with ice box, microwave, washer/dryer, plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses . Tea towels, oven glove, apron, cleaning products, enough bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started. The sink, hob and worktop height is 90cm. The kitchen/dining room are adequately lit.
- There is a dining table seating 4 adults.
- The lounge has a curved love seat for two and a large knitted poof. There is a flat screen TV with Freeview. DVD and sound bar.
- Wifi (access details are contained in the apartment manual).
- The balcony leading from the lounge measures 350cm by 170cm with safety glass frontage measuring 90cm.
- The balcony has been fitted with safety glass. As with balconies generally, young children should not be allowed on the balcony without adult supervision.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Wooden stairs lead to a mezzanine level bedroom.
- The bedroom has a continental super king bed, wardrobe and two drawers for storage. A free standing large bath with views of the sea. There is a bedside lamp and dimmable spots and a ipod docking station/radio.
- The shower room has an enclosed shower unit with rain shower and heated towel rail.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.