5 Sea View Place
Nestled on the rocks just above above Bamaluz Beach, 5 Sea View Place offers the highest standard of accommodation for up to 7 guests. With its calm, neutral interiors, luxurious furnishings, unrivaled sea views and central location this house sure ticks all the boxes. And just for good measure, it is pet friendly!
Set over 4 floors, 5 Sea View Place boasts sea views from the kitchen/diner, lounge, bunk and master bedroom. With two double bedrooms, a bunk and separate single bedroom and three bathrooms, this house would be fabulous for a families and friends alike.
The house has recently undergone a major refurbishment and now offers beautifully appointed accommodation throughout, perfect for those seeking pure indulgence!
- Weekly prices start from £695.
- Short breaks available throughout the year.
- Beautiful appointed master bedroom (double), double bedroom, bunk and single bedrooms.
- Smart TV in bunk room
- Fantastic uninterrupted views down to Bamaluz Beach and across to Godrevy Lighthouse.
- One bathroom and two shower rooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pet friendly.
The property is perfect!
Couldn’t ask for more! The view is breathtaking and the house is equipped with everything you need. Would love to come back one day – Thank you 🙂
We absolutely loved our stay at Seaview Place!
Particularly enjoyed the seaviews and waking up to the sound of the waves outside the window every morning was magical. Lovely service from the team, we have already booked to return next year, enough said 🙂
Short breaks available all year round
3 night weekend break from £485
4 night midweek break from £485
On the map!
We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests, however, the property is set over four floors so this can make access for guests with limited mobility difficult and making the house unsuitable for wheelchair users. Guests with limited mobility are advised to continue reading the access statements for more information on each cottage, and call the Cherished office if you need any further details.
5 Sea View Place is located on a level road with moderately level access to the shops, restaurants and beaches.
The kitchen/dining room and wet room are located on the ground floor, the lounge and single bedroom on the 1st floor, the bunk room, family shower room and double bedroom are located on the 2nd floor and the bathroom and double bedroom on the 2nd floor.
Up to two medium sized dogs accepted.
Contemporary artwork throughout the cottage.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery, or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode of ‘5 Sea View Place’ is TR26 1PS. Please note: for a Tesco delivery, you must ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- 5 Sea View Place is located on Sea View Place, a narrow road, with access by car. We recommend you unload your car outside the house pulling in as close to the wall as possible.
- The nearest beach is a very short stroll down steps to Bamaluz. Porthmeor, Porthgwidden and The Harbour are located between 200 and 400 metres away.
- The nearest shop is around 50 metres away.
- The nearest large supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located 0.5 miles away, plenty of taxis are available from both stations.
- The cottage has a combination of gas central heating and underfloor heating; guests are able to control the timing of this.
- The duvets and pillows are manmade non-allergenic with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The cottage is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in the key safe at the cottage; full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- You can unload 5 metres from the cottage before parking.
- On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at the Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
- A small lipped step takes you from the road to the small front courtyard and a small lipped step takes you up into the cottage, with a small step down onto the entrance floor mat onto a tiled floor.
- The cottage is heated by adjustable central heating. There is underfloor heating in the kitchen and the wet room on the ground floor.
Entrance & other information
- The front door leads into the hall. The flooring is made up of flag stones. There are coat hooks positioned to the right and a shelving unit with storage drawers to your left. There is a step down to a console table with mirror above. To the left (under the stairs) the boiler is situated in the cupboard and there is a further small console table ahead of you. There is a small window ahead of you where you can see through to the kitchen.
- On your left when entering the house is the wet room with a sink, toilet, shower with a fold down seat. There is a heated towel rail, with hooks above for wet suits. There is a shaving point and shelf to store toiletries. There are two frosted sash windows each with sheer roller blinds.
- At the end of the hall and through a door is the kitchen. There is a dining room table suitable for 6 guests.
- The kitchen has a gas hob with a built in electric oven and cooker hood, a fully integrated slimline dishwasher, an fridge with small freezer compartment, built in microwave,washer/dryer, Delonghi Nespresso machine plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses for up to 7 guests, Sonos Speaker, tea towels, oven glove, cleaning products, and enough bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started. The granite kitchen worktop is 89cm high and has built in grey wooden units. The room has a heat alarm. There are two windows above the worktop and to the back of the kitchen, there are french doors which open to a juliet balcony with safety glass to the height of 117cm. The room is lit by a hinged metal lamp that can be positioned above the table.
- There is a high chair and metal trolley for extra storage and an Ironing board and iron located behind the door.
- The first floor is accessible from the entrance hall by a wooden staircase with 13 stairs. There is a handrail to the right.
- 13 steps lead onto the 1st floor landing which is lit by wall lights and heated by radiator. There is a consol table with picture above, the floor is wooden throughout the whole 1st floor. To the left is the lounge area which is lit by a chandelier in the centre of the room with additional wall lights. There is also a floor and table lamp. There is a three seater sofa, day bed and additional large pouffe. There is a luxurious fur rug in the centre of the room. A storage cabinet houses a selection of literature and ornaments. There are bifold wooden doors, which can be pulled back to reveal a glass juliet balcony 119cm high with frontline view down to Bamaluz beach (dog friendly all year round) and across to Hayle and Godrevy lighthouse. There are curtains to the window. The room is central heated with a radiator behind the sofa. There is a wall mounted Bang and Olufsen television with BT You View TV and Wifi router.
- To the right of the landing is the single bedroom. There are curtains to the sash windows looking onto Sea View Place and the room is lit by a pendant light. There is an additional lamp on the desk. There is a bedside table and additional shelves for storage. There is a desk with leather swivel chair and mirror and modern artwork on the walls. For storage, there is a shoe storage cabinet with drawer. There is a radiator under the window.
- There are 13 wooden stairs up to the second floor with a handrail to the right.
- The landing is lit by wall lights and is heated by a radiator. There is a fire extinguisher located on the landing.
- To the right is a double bedroom. There is a a hanging rail with space for a case below, bedside shelves and a wooden side table. Modern art work is hung on the walls and there is a sash window with both curtains and a blind. The room is heated by a radiator below the window and lit by a single pendant light.
- To the left is the family shower room which has a large shower enclosure with storage shelf. There is a freestanding WC, heated towel rail and sink with lit mirror over. There is a wooden door and a sash window with roller blind. The floor is tiled with slate tiles, walls are tiles and the sink surround is granite.
- Beyond the bathroom is the bunk bedroom, with full size single metal bunk beds, each with a shelf and wall light. The room is lit by a single pendant light. There are hooks with hangers and room under the bed for small cases. The room is heated by a single radiator under the sash window. The room has uninterrupted sea views. There is a roman blind to the window, a shelving unit and two fur bean bags. There is a wall mounted Television.
- 13 stairs from the landing lead to the third floor.
- The third floor landing is lit by wall lights, pendant light and the natural light that comes through the sky light. There is a radiator with large mirror above.
- To the left is the master bedroom with a double bed. There is a dormer window with uninterrupted sea views, allowing you to dolphin and seal spot from the comfort of your bed! There are removable blinds to the dormer window. There are bedside tables and lamps to either side of the bed, a chest of drawers and a hanging rail with baskets below. There are wooden floor boards and the room is lit by spot lights with the added addition of a floor lamp. There is a wall mounted smart television and the room is heated by a low level radiator. Please note, there is a sloping ceiling in this room so the height is restricted in places.
- To the right is a bathroom with free standing bath and sink and a wall hung WC. There is a dormer window and the room is lit by wall lights either side of the mirror. Please note, there is a sloping ceiling in this room so the height is restricted in places.
- There is a small courtyard outside the front of the cottage where the bin is stored. There is an outdoor tap for guests use to clean off wet suits and beach equipment. Please store surf/body boards out here.
- Check-out is strictly by 10am.
- Keys are to be put back in the key safe on departure.
- You are asked to leave the house clean and tidy, any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.
The Light House