16 St Nicholas Court
The most beautiful, spacious contemporary apartment refurbished to the highest of standards. Perfectly located between Porthminster and Porthgwidden beaches, 16 St Nicholas Court boasts a large, Mediterranean style courtyard enjoying views up to St Nicholas chapel. With its cool and calming interior and open plan living space, the apartment can accommodate up to 6 guests comfortably, and having the luxury of a secure private parking space and beachside location, Number 16 is the ideal apartment for the ultimate Cornish holiday!
- Weekly Prices from £775
- Short breaks available
- Stunning light, spacious and contemporary open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge with French doors opening out onto the large courtyard with lovely views over to the Island and St Nicholas chapel.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Fully enclosed large Mediterranean courtyard with outdoor large family table for al-fresco dining!
- Beautifully appointed en-suite King size master bedroom, flat screen TV and French doors opening out to the courtyard again with views to the Island and chapel.
- Stylish Super king/Twin room (Zip and Link) bedroom with flat screen TV.
- Lovely Twin bedded room with flat screen TV.
- Luxurious family bathroom.
- Modern electric heating system.
- Large flat screen TV in lounge with complimentary SKY and HD TV, including the complete family bundle, SKY sports and SKY movies.
- Secure allocated parking space.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Easy beach access.
- Pets welcome.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Non Smoking.
- St Nicholas Court is a beautifully maintained complex with the use of laundry room and ‘off the beach’ outside shower.
- First floor apartment with access either by stairs or alternatively there is a stair lift for disabled use (key available on request).
Had a fantastic Christmas here in No. 16. The apartment had everything we required.
Fantastic location, close to all the lovely beaches and the town itself. We appreciated all the little things such as the hamper – we will be back for sure!
Service was excellent, no problems or worries, just as a break should be!
Very comfortable and relaxing.
Fab location and so pleased it was dog friendly!
Lovely to stay in such a stylish, warm and comfortable property – everything we needed was here and loved the showers!
It was AMAZING!
Fantastic apartment in an excellent location. Apartment had everything you would need.
Thank you to the team at Cherished for our lovely Mini-Honeymoon at the gorgeous 16 St Nicholas Court. What a stunning well equipped apartment. We have had a lovely time here, with our two little doggies! We all love St Ives, and couldn’t think of anywhere nicer to stay for our special holiday 🙂
Property was outstanding and brilliant location for accessing the beaches!
Really great accommodation, clearly newly refurbished – all round superb! A very enjoyable stay!
First time in this apartment but will not be the last!
Look forward to enjoying the outside space in warmer weather! Very warm and comfortable apartment in a good location with the added bonus of secure parking – what more could you ask for?
Beautiful apartment, superbly equipped, lovely to have a garden and car parking space in St Ives!
We have been holidaying in St Ives for many years, this was by far the best accommodation yet – Thank you.
Outstanding apartment in every way, location, facilities, cleanliness etc!
Luxurious apartment, a stone’s throw from Porthmeor Beach.
Well equipped to a high standard with everything you need to make your stay in St Ives truly memorable.
Thoroughly enjoyable time made really great by the wonderful accommodation 🙂
Welcome hamper was a lovely touch when we arrived and that set the scene for our whole stay. Easily one of the best apartments that we have stayed in over the last 20 years visiting St Ives! Loved the cuckoo clock – drove the dog wild!
From the onset, I would like to say how impressed we all were with the apartment; such a fantastically fresh, modern and friendly feel with the decor; the lighting was particularly atmospheric and thoughtful throughout the rooms and as a disabled person I found the apartment pleasantly spacious and comfortable.
Additionally, I thought the fragrant toiletries of shampoo/conditioner/shower gel/soap were a charming touch and a ‘Big Thank you’ for our ‘Cherished Hamper’ of ‘Cornish goodies’ it was a generous, welcome gesture; and just what we needed after our long drive 🙂
Overall our stay with ‘Cherished Cottages’ made our family holiday to Cornwall and St.Ives a significantly relaxed, lovely and very memorable experience (sadly a week was simply not enough!).
We just adored this apartment!
The apartment is superb, so well thought out and having the outside courtyard was a bonus.
Thank you very much for the most fantastic holiday in your gorgeous apartment over Easter, we had the most amazing time. A great location, right next to all of the shops, restaurants and beaches. We look forward to returning next year!
Could not ask for more from a holiday home – Loved the decor and appreciated the quality of this apartment.
It would certainly be hard to beat. Hope to be back soon and will recommend to all our friends ( just hope they don’t book the weeks we want ) 🙂
Thank you for the time, money and thought into every little detail that has created No.16.
We all loved our stay. It was the best way to reignite childhood memories from our family summer holidays.
Beautiful decor – every home comfort thought of.
Perfectly situated property for the beach and town. Loved the hamper – such nice quality items. Would recommend and would love to return 🙂
£775 - £2750
Short breaks available all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year)
Friday to Monday from £545
Monday to Friday from £545