Parking in St Ives
The Council Long & Short Stay car parks operate a coin machine for pay and display. Alternatively there is a RingGo card payment service which allows you to pay by bank card using your mobile phone.
A weekly ticket can be purchased on arrival for £47.50 (2015 charges). For more information please go to Cornwall Council website at: www.cornwall.gov.uk
- Trenwith (Leisure Centre) – Long Stay & Short Stay – 1000 spaces
- Park Avenue – Long Stay & Short Stay – 77 spaces
- Railway Station – Long Stay & Short Stay – 106 spaces
- Porthmeor Beach – Short Stay – 45 spaces
- Barnoon – Long Stay & Short Stay – 154 spaces
- The Island – Long Stay & Short Stay – 155 space
- Smeaton’s Pier – Short Stay – 31 spaces
- The Sloop – Short Stay – 42 spaces
- Private Car Park
St Ives Premier Long Stay Car Park – A secure guaranteed parking space that must be booked in advance. Transportation to your cottage is provided on arrival and departure days. There is a weekly price of £45 (2013 charges). For more information or to make a booking please go to www.stivescarpark.com.