*Please note that the photos above are temporary to give you some idea of the property features*
Situated in an elevated position and only five minutes’ walk to the Tate Gallery, Porthmeor beach, the harbour, shops and restaurants, Tinhay offers light, spacious and contemporary accommodation with far reaching views of St Ives harbour and the Atlantic Ocean. Sleeping up to 6 guests across 3 beautifully appointed bedrooms with a family bathroom and two shower rooms, Tinhay has recently been refurbished to the highest of standards and offers natural and calming interiors allowing you to walk through the front door and feel instantly relaxed. This gorgeous property also has the benefit of a paved garden area with seating for al fresco dining with views across to Godrevy Lighthouse.
- Weekly prices start from £595.
- Short breaks available throughout the year.
- 3 Beautifully appointed bedrooms, one super king/twin (zip and link) ensuite bedroom, king bedroom and double bedroom.
- Sea views from the king and master bedrooms.
- Utility room with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer and dishwasher.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Paved garden, a real sun trap!
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Well behaved pets welcome.
£595 – £1795
Short breaks available throughout the year
3 night weekend break from £415
4 night midweek break from £415