The Wreck, 10 The Digey
New to the Cherished portfolio for 2019, The Wreck is a wonderful 19th Century four-storey cottage in the heart of Downalong, St Ives. Being centrally located, the house leads straight onto the cobbled lane of The Digey being just moments from shops, restaurants, beaches and cafes.
Set over 4 floors, The Wreck boasts original stripped floorboards, beautifully light rooms and sea views from the top double bedroom. With two double bedrooms and two bunk bedrooms, the house would be suitable for 4 adults & 4 children or 6 adults and offers a great base for a family enjoying a holiday in St Ives.
*Please Note* The second to third floor steps are quite steep and this may make the third floor unsuitable for elderly people or people with limited mobility.
- Weekly prices start from £625.
- Short breaks available all year round.
- Two double bedrooms and two bunk bedrooms each with a sink.
- Family bathroom located through the kitchen on the ground floor.
- Less than a minutes walk to Porthmeor beach and the Harbour and seconds to Fore Street.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Electric stove in lounge.
- Pet friendly (1 medium or 2 small dogs).
Short breaks available all year round.
3 night weekend break from £435
4 night midweek break from £435