The Tide House, Downalong
The Tide House is a tastefully and beautifully styled Downalong townhouse. Perfectly located for Porthmeor, Porthgwidden and The Harbour beaches, shops and restaurants. A bright, comfortable and cosy house set over four floors with two sitting rooms and sea views from the top bedroom. The accommodation is perfect for couples or families to enjoy. The Tide House has a south facing outside space where you can enjoy a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. For those winter evenings the wood burning stove is a very welcoming feature.
- Weekly prices start from £675.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms configuring two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom.
- Additional twin bedroom in mezzanine above the lounge. Please note that the mezzanine is open with no door to the stairs and is therefore unsuitable for small children.
- Sea and town views from the mezzanine.
- Family bathroom and additional ensuite shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room/lounge.
- Two lounge areas, both with flat screen TV’s.
- Lobby area for storing surf boards, wet suits, coats, shoes etc.
- Small outside area to the front of the house with bench and potted plants.
- DVD player and ipod docking station.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome basket with Cornish goodies.
- Well behaved pets accepted.
We’ve had such a lovely week a The Tide House.
Fantastic to be so close to the beach but also within a few minutes of the harbour. The house is beautiful and we love all the artwork!
This our second visit to The Tide House and it has been wonderful
We cannot fault the property. We have had a fantastic week and are sad to leave.
Exceptionally lovely house with a beautiful décor. Excellent location, I will most definitely be returning to the magical St Ives!
We had a superb week
A real home from home. We had everything we needed and are so glad that we found this beautiful house.
Lovely property, well equipped and spotlessly clean.
Brilliant to have all the linen and towels included.
Beautiful, well equipped house
Very clean and a lovely welcome pack.
When we opened the door, we knew we would have a very comfortable stay in your lovely cottage
Clean, cosy and equipped with everything we needed and added to our fantastic stay in St Ives.
The cottage has been brilliant
A great base for exploring the area. Thanks for such a great cottage!
Lovely location out of the main town.
Everything was very good – lovely apartment, very well equipped. Flowers and a Welcome Hamper greeted us upon arrival and there were no problems with parking.
An amazing cottage
With a beautiful interior and a fantastic location. Shame we only stayed a week….but a week never to forget!
A real home from home.
Very comfortable and convenient to all beaches, harbour and town. Lovely to have a few goodies left for us. Very welcoming and homely – lovely stay!
Back again for our second dog walking holiday and the Tide House yet again exceeds our expectations.
Beautiful as ever, a lovely welcome hamper from Cherished, and a week of glorious weather in October..what more could we have wanted?..No doubt we will be back again!
Lovely house in a beautiful setting!
Another fabulous stay at a Cherished cottage!
The Tide House has been perfect for family, friends and Bertie the dog! We are looking forward to our next stay already!
Amazing location and a wonderful time was had by all!
Weekly rates for The Tide House
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Saturday - Tuesday from £485
Tuesday - Saturday from £485