We are delighted to introduce the uber cool and contemporary Surf Cottage to our portfolio.
Perfectly nestled behind Porthmeor surfing beach in the heart of Downalong St Ives, Surf Cottage is a great choice for keen surfers or for a romantic getaway for two!
Fabulous master bedroom with Super king or twin beds, luxurious marble shower room, sumptuous living space offering plenty of space to kick back and relax after a day on the beach or exploring all that St Ives town has to offer.
- Weekly prices start from £595.
- Short breaks available all year round.
- A stones throw from Porthmeor Beach!
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, dining table seating 4, two seater sofa.
- Zip and Link Bedroom (Super King or Twin configuration) offering sea glimpses and ample drawer storage.
- Luxurious marble shower room located next to the bedroom.
- Stylish living area with an extremely comfortable corner sofa with Flat screen television.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Outide table and chairs for Al Fresco dining
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Parking space available a 10 – 15 minute walk away in Alexandra Road.
- Up to two, medium sized, well behaved dogs accepted.
A very well appointed cottage – We loved it!
Fab cottage. Best bed ever. Wonderful Sofa. WE LOVE SURF COTTAGE!
Cherished Team were lovely and helpful 🙂
Beautiful and Stylish
In a really central location, great for exploring St Ives.
Surf Cottage is Stunning!
Beautifully decorated and with so many thoughtful touches to ensure you have everything you could possibly need for a relaxing holiday. We will definitely be back here to stay again!
Perfect location for the centre of St Ives & the beaches!
Cherished were very helpful and informative during the booking process. Great facilities in the property, very clean & modern. We would definitely recommend & hopefully return ourselves!
A most perfectly placed property a mere stumble to the gorgeous Porthmeor Beach.
We had a fabulous time at Surf Cottage. The Cottage had everything we could have wanted, fully equipped kitchen, the lounge area was like our own cinema room and a glorious shower room and bedroom, the fact our two dogs were accepted without any hassle we couldn’t have asked for anything more. We will be back!
Short breaks available all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year)
Friday – Monday from £415
Monday – Friday from £415