Ship’s Loft Cottage
Ship’s Loft is a refurbished fisherman’s cottage in the heart of Downalong, St Ives. With street entrances to both levels of the cottage, the upper level is a beautifully spacious and light open plan living, dining, kitchen area. The lower floor has three bedrooms, with two bathrooms and a useful utility area.
Ship’s Loft really is a perfect St Ives base for a family.
- Weekly prices from £650.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- A beautifully appointed kingsize bedroom with ensuite shower room; and additional double bedroom
- Bespoke toe to toe bunk beds sleeping four.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with granite worktops and Tassimo coffee machine.
- Bathroom suite.
- LCD televisions in living room and bedrooms and iPod connections.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- One small/medium dog accepted. Sorry, no puppies or cats.
Ship’s Loft Cottage
Located in the popular Downalong area of St Ives and within a couple of minutes walk of the surf beach, Porthmeor, sheltered Porthgwidden and the Harbour beach.
Beautifully appointed, every amenity you could need and “lush decor”. The staff in the office were amazing!
Everything was brilliant! Way more than we could have hoped for.
Our stay at Ships Loft has been perfect. The house is finished to a high standard with beautiful decor – we wouldn’t change a thing.
Absolutely fabulous stay in this beautifully appointed property.
In a great location, with high end service from Cherished Cottages – Well Done!
Faultless! Absolutely beautiful property in a perfect location.
Safe with the bedrooms downstairs for our two year old twins. We would love to come back! The property was so perfect, it is going to be hard to go back to our own house 🙂
We had a lovely stay. Cottage is fabulous, great position and very well equipped.
Wonderful stay as we felt so at home!
When I came across the Cherished Cottages website my search for our “once in a lifetime” St Ives cottage visit was made so much easier. I could see the quality in their photos and the fairness of their prices. Cherished did not disappoint! The cottage was exactly as shown in the photos.
Great stay, lovely place, clean and fresh which was greatly appreciated. Will definitely stay in a Cherished Cottage again!
We loved every minute of our stay.
The property had the “wow” factor when we arrived.
£650 - £2350
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Saturday - Tuesday from £455
Tuesday - Saturday from £455