North Four Apartment
A wonderful, spacious, bright and luxurious contemporary apartment set in the stunning Belyars Croft. Offering the most spectacular views from its private balcony. Comfortably accommodating up to four guests with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, TV, Wi-Fi and a parking space!
- Weekly prices start from £550.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Enclosed balcony with stunning sea views with table and chairs for dining alfresco.
- Beautifully appointed ensuite master bedroom with king size bed (which can be offered as twin beds).
- Second bedroom with twin beds
- Additional luxurious family bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Beautifully maintained subtropical communal gardens.
- Lounge with sea views, dining area leading to balcony.
- Large flat screen TV in lounge.
- One parking space.
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome basket with Cornish goodies.
- Sorry, no pets.
North Four Apartment
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Cherished Cottages and would definitely look at their properties again when we come on holiday. Thank you!
Great location and beautifully decorated apartment.
Loved the balcony & stunning view. Excellent facilities and very clean. Would definitely stay here again!
Excellent high quality accommodation felt like a second home.
We will definitely be back. Excellent service from Cherished Cottages.
A very good base for exploring St Ives and the surrounding areas.
A clean and comfortable, well-equipped apartment with lovely views.
A Lovely Apartment
It felt like home from home for us!
We could not fault anything! The service was exceptional and we loved the property- it’s location, cleanliness and superb facilities.
We would definitely return and use and use Cherished Cottages again – we were really impressed and very grateful for the bag of Cornish Goodies – much appreciated 🙂
We would definitely book again!
The apartment exceeded our expectations!
Would definitely stay again!
My friends and I visited St Ives for the Bank Holiday weekend. We had a lovely stay @North4 . It was very clean, cosy, centrally located and fitted with everything we could need. Would absolutely recommend 🙂
North four has truly surpassed our expectations in every aspect!
We have been very impressed with the accommodation. The attention to detail and quality could not be improved. we will be back!
The apartment is fantastic with everything you could wish for!
We had a lovely stay at North Four to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We will definitely be back one day.
Weekly rates for North Four
Short breaks available all year round (excluding Christmas and New Year):
Saturday - Tuesday from £375
Tuesday - Saturday from £375