Mariner’s Town House
Beautifully proportioned house, with immense character and charm, Mariner’s has been decorated throughout with lovely seaside hues, and has been designed to offer extremely light, spacious and exceptionally comfortable accommodation for up to 10/11 guests.
There is the added benefit of fabulous sea views over towards the harbour and beyond, a private garden, 2 private parking spaces and complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- All bills included.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Beautiful Mediterranean style outside terrace and enclosed gardens.
- Five beautifully appointed bedrooms, including a magnificent master bedroom with four poster bed and private balcony with fabulous sea views.
- Superb light and airy fully fitted kitchen with range cooker, breakfast bar and very cosy dining area, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer & microwave.
- Spacious, light lounge, huge comfy sofas with large flat-screen TV and chill area with occasional chairs, and wood burner for chilly winter evenings!
- Two private car parking spaces
- Central heating.
- Contemporary family bathroom with double sinks and walk in shower and second family shower room.
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- No smoking
- No pets
Very tastefully furnished, everything you could want is available. All top quality linen and comfy beds. We came to celebrate a 60th birthday we were blessed with a beautiful house, beautiful weather and a beautiful town, Thank you
We simply could not have wished for a more perfect place
Mariners is fabulous, and so many little touches combine to make it special . . . . thank you! From the kitchen – which we all loved – to the amazing showers, gorgeous garden, comfy sofas and dreamy beds – we all were wowed.
It’s a house for all seasons!
We had three families stay for a week and enjoyed beautiful sunny weather and the house. Having a TV in each room was a luxury, loved the kitchen area which allowed people to hang out there. Great café by the surfers beach – good to check out. A fantastic rental home.
The house is excellent
So well appointed, it has everything and more. Cannot fault it for anything. We came here as a family for a special occasion, it really helped to make the stay special.
Totally exceeded our expectations. We also loved the bag of goodies.
Lovely clean property. Home from Home! Excellent service.
Very tastefully furnished, everything you could want is available, all top quality linen and bedding, very comfortable beds. We came to St Ives to celebrate a 60th birthday, we were blessed with a ‘Beautiful House, Beautiful Weather and Beautiful Town’. Thank you.
We simply couldn’t have wished for a more perfect place to share a special family holiday.
Mariner’s is fabulous, so many special touches combine to make it special…Thank you! From the kitchen which we all loved – to the amazing showers, gorgeous gardens and dreamy beds – we all were wowed!
Beautiful house, amazing decor!
Great stay – Loved the house!
You really do get everything from this house
Fantastic location, great parking and an immaculate place to stay. Many thanks.
Weekly rates Mariners
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Saturday - Tuesday from £840
Tuesday - Saturday from £840