Cardinal Point is a wonderful, contemporary ground floor apartment situated above the stunning Carbis Bay beach, with sea views out to Godrevy Light House.
Sleeping 6, this roomy apartment includes allocated parking and both decked and lawned outdoor spaces. The award winning Carbis Bay beach can be reached in 5 minutes by foot through a sleepy, wooded valley and ‘The Jewel in Cornwall’s crown’ St Ives is a 15 minute walk along the coastal path. The perfect position for quick access to St Ives within easy reach of the A30 and St Erth train station.
- Weekly prices from £525.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- A beautifully appointed double bedroom with ensuite shower room, Double room and bunk room.
- Spacious only plan fully fitted kitchen complete with dishwasher, and microwave. Separate utility room with washer/dryer.
- Large living and dining area.
- Family bathroom with shower over.
- Large plasma TV in living room with Wii.
- Bluetooth Speaker.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access.
- Bistro style garden furniture for outside terrace.
- TV and Playstation in bunk room.
- Onsite parking.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- No pets please
An Enjoyable Stay!
We found the apartment very clean and comfortable and the furnishings and the kitchen area well thought out. We would definitely recommend a visit to Cherished Cottages.
Comfortable and homely, would definitely book again.
We liked Cardinal Point so much be have booked to come back next year!
Absolutely wonderful place to stay!
We have had the most fantastic holiday and can’t wait to come back.
Rates OverviewWeekly rates for Cardinal Point
£525 - £1350
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Friday - Monday from £365
Monday - Friday from £365