45 Back Road West
A gorgeous fisherman’s cottage nestled in the heart of St Ives, perfectly situated close to the beaches, shops and restaurants. Sleeping up to four guests, this cosy cottage is set over two floors. The ground floor offers an open plan living, dining and kitchen space along with a double ensuite bedroom.
The first floor houses the family bathroom and master bedroom where you can choose between a twin or super king set up.
45 Back Road West is the perfect spot for a romantic couples getaway or family holiday for those who want to be close to all that St Ives has to offer.
- Weekly prices start from £550.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Fabulous location.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Stones throw away from Porthmeor, Porthgwidden and Harbour beaches.
- Modern kitchen with oven, hob and microwave.
- Washer/dryer located on the 1st floor.
- Double ensuite bedroom on the ground floor.
- Master super king or twin bedroom with family bathroom located on the first floor.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Modern electric heating system
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pet friendly. Accepts two small/medium or one large dog.
Everything is perfect!
From the initial enquiry through to closing the door on our cottage at the end of our holiday, everything was perfect. A professional, personal and friendly service – thank you – your customer service is excellent. The standard of the accommodation is excellent, we can’t recommend it highly enough 🙂
Thank you Cherished for finding 45 Back Road for us! This charming cottage with an excellent location to all of the beaches and the town, we have stayed here twice now returning due to the lovely cosy character and charm, and knowing a fantastic break will be had by all.
45 Back Road West – Exactly what it says on the tin!!!
Lovely to come in to such a welcoming and well appointed cottage with our dog. Cherished is an understatement : we were Cherished as valued customers, the cottage is Cherished and well designed too. The local goody bag was a delight. Thank you for making our stay so special.
Our dog has never been so relaxed in any other place, and we have stayed at many in St Ives 🙂
We arrived on the same day as storm Brian, the cottage was warm and inviting and a great place to stay. Right near the beach.
A beautiful comfortable and well equipped cottage. One of the cosiest we have ever stayed in.
Great location, close to everything you and yet far enough away from the crowds! Thank you Cherished Cottages.
Perfect location for galleries, Tate and Porthmeor Beach!
We loved this cosy cottage, very warm even in February. We hope to be back very soon.
We loved the house!
Very sweet, well presented cottage in a great location between Porthmeor and the Harbour
A beautiful property, family orientated and dog friendly too!
Wonderful position with easy access to all of the beaches, shops and eating places etc 🙂
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Saturday - Tuesday from £385
Tuesday - Saturday from £385