Westholme is a light and spacious house with fabulous sea views over Porthmeor surfing beach, St Ives. A fantastic location, spacious accommodation, sunny terraces and parking for 3 cars, Westholme is the perfect holiday home.
- Weekly prices start from £900
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Four beautifully appointed bedrooms configuring two king bedrooms and two bedrooms with superking size bed or twin beds. One king bedroom with great sea views.
- Two family bathrooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave and additional table and chairs.
- Utility with washing machine and dryer.
- Large lounge with balcony, offering fantastic views over Porthmeor beach.
- Dining room with sea views.
- Flat screen TV in the lounge.
- SKY TV.
- TV’s in bedrooms.
- Two parking spaces.
- Decked seating area to front and sunny courtyard at rear.
- Outside shower.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Sorry, no pets.
Everything you could need included in the house and in a wonderful position.
Best house we’ve ever stayed in in Cornwall
Fab location, fab food at the beach cafes, fab week! See you next year!.
Just wanted to say thank you very much for the rent of Westholme for the week
Lovely place in lovely condition. I’ve already recommended “Cherished Cottages” to a number of friends!
Westholme has been refurbished to a very high standard
Bathrooms are luxurious and the kitchen is fantastic with granite work tops.
The highlight of the property is the stunning upstairs living room that runs though to the balcony and frames the amazing view of Porthmeor beach.
We’ve stayed here twice now and we’re going to struggle to get beyond Westholme as it has everything we want from our holiday and more.
Stunning house, couldn’t be better!
Lovely little touches, we will return. Thank you.
Such a privilege to stay here and feel like royalty.
Having visited in April this year we just had to return to the fabulous ‘Westholme’. Immaculately presented with stunning views of Porthmeor and The Island Chapel, this gorgeous property is idyllic. Feel sad to be leaving today but look forward to returning again.
Our stay at Westholme was very welcoming
From the wonderful Cornish hamper that was left for us on our arrival then to be shocked at the amazing sea views. The location was perfect for us, only a few minutes into town.
We cannot wait to come again. We come to St Ives on a regular basis for short breaks and I do believe we have found our new weekend retreat.
Thank you for a lovely holiday in your beautiful house.
Very relaxing enjoying the views in such comfortable surroundings. Had a great meal in The Firehouse Bar & Grill to celebrate my wife’s 50th birthday. Will be coming back soon!
We’ve had a lovely family holiday in your beautiful house.
Our first time staying in St Ives, loved it and will definitely return. Lots of beach fun and lots of lovely food, we’ll be back next year! Thank you!.
We had a lovely stay, thank you!
Really enjoyed the beaches, the walks, the food …. And the house is fab. We hope to become regulars!
Westholme was even more than we hoped for!
Perfect location, super house with fantastic views.
Views are stunning!
Fabulous property, could not be better. We will be telling all our friends and family how nice it is.
Loved being so close to St Ives centre and all amenities.
Beautiful property, we all enjoyed staying here and enjoyed the stunning views. Well equipment property. Will definitely come back and recommend.
Best house we’ve stayed in in St Ives!
Beautiful house with beautiful views, going to miss sitting on the balcony very much! Thank you for a lovely holiday.
We have had the best week!
Wall to wall sunshine, full moon, lunar eclipse, high tide, seals and fish & chips on the beach. A very comfortable house with a fantastic view. We enjoyed all the treats that you left for us. Thank you.
Weekly rates for Westholme, Porthmeor Beach
Short breaks available throughout the year (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays):
Saturday - Tuesday from £630
Tuesday - Saturday from £630
On the map!
Westholme is now a completely renovated Dormer Bungalow which has fantastic views over Porthmeor Beach.
Westholme is located on Porthmeor Hill in Westward Road with moderately level access to shops,restaurants and other beaches.
Located on the ground floor is a dining room with sea views, one Kingsize bedroom with sea views, two Superking or twin rooms, one of which has double doors leading to outside garden, one family bathroom. Kitchen and breakfast room, stairs leading to first floor with King Size bedroom ,family bathroom and main lounge leading to balcony overlooking Porthmeor.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or sat nav system the post code is TR26 1JU.
- Westholme is located at the first property on the left hand side on Westward Road with easy access by car.
- The nearest beach is Porthmeor and is located 100-200 metres away.
- The main centre of St.Ives is a few minutes walk away.
- The nearest shop is 200 metres away at the top of the hill on the right hand side.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located in Carbis Bay which is less than a mile away.
- The bus and rail stations are located ½ a mile away,plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- Westholme has gas central heating, guests are able to control the timing of this.
- All beds have mattress protectors.
- The property is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and alarms in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- There are two parking spaces. They are both to the side paved area of property. One to the front on private road as available.
- On arrival there will be a welcome hamper including Cornish provisions, plus milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St.Ives.
- There are two external entrances into Westholme.
- The front door is located on Westward Road, there are three steps up from the car park side.
- There are five steps up from the gate side, then footpath to Front Door /Porch.
- To the left side of property the footpath leads to a gate leading to the back door, with one step up to enter the kitchen.
- The kitchen / hall flooring is tiled and the bedrooms are carpeted, the dining room and lounge floors are solid oak.
- The kitchen has gas hob /extractor fan/double oven/microwave/dishwasher/fridge/freezer. Breakfast table and chairs for 6 guests .
- Plenty of crockery, cutlery ,glasses, tea towels ,cleaning products and pots and pans to get you started.
- The dining table chairs with extension suitable for 6 guests.
- The windows all have privacy blinds or curtains.
- From the kitchen/Breakfast Area there are carpeted stairs up to the first floor.
- The landing and bedroom are carpeted and the bathroom has a tiled floor.
- The main lounge floor is solid oak, two large rugs . TV with DVD player , SKY
- Balcony has tiled deck, small table chairs.
- Bedrooms have wardrobes /chests , bedside cabinets,lamps TV’s with DVD.
Utility room in courtyard
- Washing machine/tumble drier.
- Sink /Unit WC.
- Central Heating/Water Boiler.
- To the front of Westholme there is a large decked area with seating, plant pots. Hedge.
- To the side Paved Parking Space for two cars ,space in front of hedge for car on private road.
- To the rear of Westholme there is a gravel planted garden area, a courtyard, drying /clothes line.
- Outside Dining Set with Parasol.
- Outside Tap, Door To Utility / Boiler.
- Short Footpath to Car Park Spaces.
- Check out time is strictly by 10am.
- Keys are to be placed back in the key safe on departure please.
- You are asked to leave Westholme clean and tidy, any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for. Thank you.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.