Seaside House is a most impressive five star luxurious contemporary holiday home. Situated in the heart of the beautiful old town of St Ives, the house is a moments walk from the shops, restaurants and award-winning beaches. With its unique size and stature, the house has been designed to offer spacious, light and exceptionally comfortable accommodation for up to eight guests. With the added benefit of parking for two cars, complimentary WI-FI internet access, cool seaside chic interiors, this stylish house is surely the ultimate place for a superb holiday in Cornwall.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Four beautifully appointed bedrooms accommodating up to eight guests.
- Family suite boasting views across St Ives bay.
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Open plan living/dining room with flat screen TV.
- TV’s in bedrooms.
- Two parking spaces.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
This is a really well equipped, tastefully appointed holiday house.
It has everything you would need at home and its location is second to none with all three beaches less than a 2 minute walk away and shops, pubs and restaurants equally close.
Our kids had a whale of a time and the grandparents were suitably impressed. We will definitely be staying again – can’t wait.
Beautiful house, with excellent amenities.
The huge plus for us was parking the cars and not having to see them again until the next week. All beaches, restaurants, shops and most important excellent pubs within walking distance.
Thank you so much for a lovely stay in your comfortable and very well presented house.
A beautiful home in a great location made a wonderful week.
A wonderful holiday at Seaside House
Sunshine, sea and surf recharges my battery every year. Accommodation 1st class, all the family loved it.
Lovely house, well equipped.
We had a great time, thank you so much.
We love Seaside House! It’s everything we hoped for….and more! The kids especially loved the portholes in the bunk beds.
Weekly rates for Seaside House
£800 - £3250
Short breaks available all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year)
Friday - Monday from £560
Monday - Friday from £560
On the map!
Seaside House is a beautiful grade II listed house located in the popular Downalong area of St Ives, Cornwall. We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests, however, due to the nature of the property this can make access for guests with limited mobility difficult and the house is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Seaside House is located on a level road with moderately level access to the shops, restaurants and beaches.
The kitchen and lounge/dining room are located on the ground floor, with one en-suite king size bedroom, one twin room with private shower room located on the first floor and one bathroom, one king size bedroom with bunk room leading off this on the second floor.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1PF. Please note: for a Tesco delivery please ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- Seaside House is located on a slightly narrow road with easy access by car.
- The nearest beach is Bamaluz and is located 100 metres away. Porthgwidden, Porthmeor and The Harbour are located between
- 200-400 metres away.
- The main centre of St Ives is located 500 metres away.
- The nearest shop is located 300 metres away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- The house has gas central heating, guests are able to control the timing of this.
- The duvets and pillows are duck down and feather with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The house is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in a key safe at the cottage, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- There is one parking space located at the house and is accessed by the street behind (St Eia street).
- The second parking space is located 200 metres from the cottage with a width of 220cm. A permit will be on the dining room table ready for your arrival.
- On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
- There are two external entrances into the house.
- The front door is located on Back Road East and there are 4 steps down a cobbled courtyard area to reach the front door, with one step up to enter the lounge/dining room.
- The back door is located on St Eia Street by the parking space, with one step up to enter the kitchen.
- The kitchen flooring is tiled and the lounge/dining room has an Amtico flooring (quality laminate).
- The kitchen has an electric hob with electric oven under, full size dishwasher, large upright fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, drier, plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses for 8 guests, tea towels, oven glove, apron, cleaning products, enough bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started. The sink, hob and worktop height is 90cm. The kitchen and lounge/dining room are very adequately lit by downlighters on dimmers.
- There is a large dining room table suitable for 8 guests.
- The lounge has a surround sofa to seat 8 guests, a hi-fi, flat screen LCD TV, DVD and video player with a small library of CD’s, DVD’s and videos.
- In the lounge/dining room there are privacy blinds to the windows and full length curtains.
- The kitchen has blinds to the windows.
- From the lounge/dining room there are 12 carpeted stairs up to the 1st floor.
- The landing and bedrooms are carpeted and the shower rooms have tiled floors.
- The twin bedroom as two single (3’) beds, one bedside table, one bedside lamp and downlighters, alarm clock, TV, wardrobe, chest of drawers and hairdryer. There is a privacy blind to the window and floor length curtains.
- The twin bedroom has a private shower room with enclosed shower, WC, basin with overhead mirror with light and shaver socket, mirror, and towel rail.
- The en-suite bedroom has a king size bed, two bedside lamps and downlighters, alarm clock, TV, wardrobe, two bedside/chests of drawers, a chair and hairdryer. There is a privacy blind to the window and floor length curtains.
- The en-suite shower room has enclosed shower, WC, basin with overhead mirror with light and shaver socket, mirror, and towel rail.
- There is a door from the landing leading to 13 carpeted stairs up to the second floor.
- The stairs and bedrooms are carpeted and the bathroom floor is tiled.
- The stairs lead straight into a bedroom with harbour/sea views with king size bed, two bedside tables, two bedside lamps and spotlights on dimmers, chest of drawers, wardrobe, chair and TV. The windows have blinds.
- There is a door to the bunk room with hand-crafted 3’ bunk beds, chest of drawers, spotlights and blind.
- The bottom bunk is 30cm above floor level. The top bunk is 150cm above floor level. There are 6 steps up a fixed ladder to get to the top bunk.
- The bathroom has a tiled floor with bath with shower over, WC, basin with overhead mirror with light and shaver socket and towel rail. It is lit by spotlights.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.