Rose Vale Villa
Rose Vale Villa is a beautiful newly built house which offers accommodation for up to 8 guests and boasts a large sunny garden with an outdoor hot tub. Decorated throughout with lovely seaside hues, the villa offers a light and airy open plan kitchen diner, a large living space with a log burning stove, four beautifully appointed bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Centrally located, just a few minute’s walk from the harbour and the award winning beaches of St Ives, Rose Vale Villa is the perfect location to explore all St Ives has to offer.
More than 8 people in your party? No problem! Rose Vale Cottage is located next door and can sleep a further 8 guests.
- Weekly prices start from £675.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Four beautifully appointed bedrooms including two king size ensuite bedrooms, a twin/super king bedroom and a bunk room.
- Three bathrooms/shower rooms, two ensuite along with a downstairs cloakroom.
- Large garden with hot tub (Please bring additional towels and any outdoor games that you require).
- Parking for one car and an additional space available upon request.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Well behaved pets accepted.
A brilliant week – thank you!
Really comfy house – much appreciated the fluffy towels and little touches : ) Hot tub a big hit.
We had a fabulous stay at Rose Vale Villa
The location was great and really quiet! We’ll be back – Thank you!
Short breaks available from November to March (excl. Christmas, New Year and school holidays)
Up to 3 Nights £500
Up to 4 Nights £525
Up to 5 Nights £625
On the map!
Rose Vale Villa is a beautiful house boasting a large sunny garden with an outdoor hot tub. Rose Vale Villa is centrally located, just a minutes walk from the harbour and the award winning beaches of St Ives.
We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests; however the house is unsuitable for wheelchair users as there are steps and a stairway in the property. Guests with limited mobility are advised to continue reading the access statements for more information on each cottage, and call the Cherished office if you need any further details.
Rose Vale Villa is located off The Stennack and the front of the property is accessed through the public car park behind the laundrette on The Stennack. The house is accessed through a wooden gate and a path down through the garden leads to the front door. The ground floor includes the reception hall, open plan kitchen diner and laundry room, lounge with woodburning stove and a cloakroom including toilet and sink. The first floor hosts a master bedroom with separate seating area and ensuite shower room. There are a further three bedrooms including a twin/superking bedroom, bunk bedroom and an ensuite king size bedroom. There is also a family bathroom on this floor. Landscaped south facing front garden, laid to lawn with a further terraced area to the rear of the property, which can be accessed through the back door located in the kitchen or via the front door. There is a hot tub located in the garden of the property and an allocated parking space within the public car park.
• Should you require a Tesco food delivery, or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode of ‘Rose Vale Villa’ is TR26 1FP. Please note: for a Tesco delivery, you must ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it. Please ensure the delivery staff to come to the public carpark (The Stennack Entrance) to deliver as the property cannot be access via car on Bullans Lane.
• Rose Vale Villa is located off The Stennack. There is one car parking space allocated to Rose Vale Villa. An additional car parking space can be booked on request for an additional sum.
• The nearest beach is The Harbour.
• The nearest large supermarket (Tesco) is located a mile away.
• The bus and train stations are located 0.5 miles away, plenty of taxis are available from both stations.
• The apartment has central heating; guests are able to control the timing of this.
• The duvets and pillows are manmade non-allergenic with quality bed linen and towels.
• All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
• The cottage is strictly non-smoking.
• There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
• Keys are located in the key safe at the house; full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
• Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
• You can park 20 metres from the house.
• On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at the Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
• We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
Entrance & other information
• Rose Vale Villa is located to the back of the car park, around the fence and through the gate to the left.
• A path leads through the garden and down to the front door.
• There is a small step over into the hallway.
• The apartment is heated by adjustable central heating.
• The front door leads into the hallway.
• The flooring throughout the ground floor is laminate wood effect flooring.
• The hallway leads to a cloakroom ahead which includes a toilet, radiator and sink with mono mixer tap.
• There is a small storage cupboard under the stairs.
• To the left, the hallway leads to an open plan, dual aspect kitchen/dining room, with a dining table seating 8 and a fully fitted white gloss kitchen. The kitchen worktop height is 91cm and includes two ovens and additional microwave oven, full size dishwasher, 50/50 fridge freezer, 5 burner gas stove, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses for 8 guests, tea towels, oven glove, cleaning products, bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started. The room is lit by spot lights.
• Off the kitchen is a laundry room where the combi boiler is located along with a washing machine, tumble dryer and the door leading out to the back terrace.
• To the right off the hallway is the dual aspect Lounge, which includes a log burning stove, a three seater and two seater sofa, snuggle chair and side tables. There are curtains to the front windows and blinds to the rear windows. The room is lit by spot lights. There is a Flatscreen Smart TV.
• The carpeted staircase from the hallway, takes you up 13 stairs to the first floor. There is a handrail to the right.
• To the left of the stairs are three rooms. To the right is a bunk bed (2 x 3’ single beds) room, with a window to the side, velux window above and spot lights. There is a chest of drawers and a hooks with hangers. A bedside table with bedside lamp stands next to the bottom bunk bed.
• In the centre is a fully tiled family bathroom with a bath, with shower over and shower screen, heated towel rail, toilet and sink with mono mixer tap which are set into a vanity unit which includes storage under, mirror and velux window above.
• To the left is a king size ensuite bedroom with divan bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and bedside lamps, spot lights, bay window and velux above, roman blinds. Ensuite shower room includes a shower enclosure, toilet, small sink with mono mixer tap and storage below, glass shelf, mirror.
• To the right at the top of the stairs is a landing space with a window ahead. To the left is the master king size bedroom which includes bedside tables, bedside lights, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and a separate seating area with side table and two tub chairs which look out across the garden, The room is lit by spot lights and has roman blinds at the windows. To the back of the room is the ensuite shower room, including a shower enclosure, mirror, glass shelf, tiled floor, sink with mono mixer tap and toilet.
• To the right on the landing is a zip and link bedroom which can be either a twin bedroom offering two 3’ single beds or a super king size bed. Bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers and two windows with roman blinds with view out across the garden.
• To the front of Rose Vale Villa is a landscaped garden with a lawn to the right and a terraced area to the left. To the rear of the property is a large terraced area. Fences surround the garden.
• Check-out is strictly by 10am.
• On departure, keys are to be left in the key safe.
• Please leave the cottage clean and tidy; any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.
The Light House
Telephone: 0844 809 9170 / 01736 490640
Hours of operation: 9am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.