The Coach House
A beautifully refurbished ground floor former Coach House, incorporating a magnificent large open plan space, with a contemporary kitchen, dining room and lounge all under one roof! The Coach House is a wonderfully light, airy, spacious and luxurious apartment with so much natural light flooding in from all angles, enhancing stunning cool seaside-chic interiors throughout. With the added benefit of its own private terraces along with parking and sea views, The Coach House is surely the ultimate holiday destination.
With its fabulous location, St Ives is only minutes away. Take a stroll along the coastal path straight onto Porthminster beach and carry on into the beautiful harbour of St Ives.
Apartment 2 offers luxurious accommodation for up to four guests, with two bedrooms, a luxurious shower room and two highly coveted parking spaces.
- All bills included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Quality bed linen and towels included
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom
- Beautifully appointed twin bedroom
- Contemporary luxurious family bathroom
- Superb contemporary open plan fully fitted kitchen with lovely wooden work tops, induction hob, cooker, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
- Open plan lounge/diner with sea views with French doors opening onto the terraces.
- Comfy sofas and large flatscreen TV
- Music system
- Central heating
- Two private allocated parking spaces
- Outdoor seating on terraces for that special al fresco dining!
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies
- No smoking
- No pets
We were completely bowled over by the apartment!
We could easily live here permanently – the apartment was fantastic both inside and out! Thank you very much…we return home relaxed and happy but wanting more.
What a great property, thanks!
£595 - £1795
On the map!
Apartment 2, The Coach House is a beautiful renovated former Coach House located on the road into St Ives, and with lovely sea views.
We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests; however the apartment is unsuitable for wheelchair users as there are steps into the property. Guests with limited mobility are advised to continue reading the access statements for more information on each cottage, and call the Cherished office if you need any further details.
The apartment is on one level and has two bedrooms; one kingsize and one twin; there is a large luxurious shower room. There is an open-plan living / dining area with an excellently equipped kitchen (with induction hob and oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine / tumble dryer). The living and dining areas both lead into courtyard areas.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery, or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode of ‘Apartment 2, The Coach House, Trelyon Avenue’ is TR26 2AD. Please note: for a Tesco delivery, you must ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- Apartment 2, The Coach House is located off Trelyon Avenue, a driveway opens out to parking. There are two parking spaces allocated to Apartment 2.
- The nearest beach is a short 5 minute stroll down to Porthminster.
- The nearest large supermarket (Tesco) is located 0.25 miles away.
- The bus and train stations are located 0.5 miles away, plenty of taxis are available from both stations.
- The apartment has central heating; guests are able to control the timing of this.
- The duvets and pillows are manmade non-allergenic with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The cottage is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in the key safe at the apartment; full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- You can park 10 metres from the apartment.
- On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at the Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
Entrance & other information
- Apartment 2 is accessed from the car parking area. There are three steps into the courtyard area which leads into the apartment.
- The apartment is heated by adjustable central heating.
- The entrance door leads into the open plan living area.
- The spacious lounge leads into the dining area and onwards into the kitchen.
- The dining room has a door out into contemporary courtyard. Lovely suntrap area with garden furniture.
- There is a dining room table suitable for six guests.
- From the dining area, there is one step up into the kitchen.
- The open plan kitchen has been finished to a very high specification. Extractor fan above the hob. Fully fitted cupboards with breakfast bar with two stools.
- Beyond the kitchen there is a large spacious luxurious shower room, and two bedrooms. Once king size bedroom and one twin room.
- The king size bedroom includes fitted wardrobe and TV.
- Apartment 2 has two courtyard areas. One with contemporary rattan furniture, and the other with bistro table and chairs. Sun traps.
- Check-out is strictly by 10am.
- On departure, keys are to be left in the key safe.
- Please leave the cottage clean and tidy; any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 9am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.