Apartment 1, The Coach House
A beautifully refurbished former Coach House, just a few minutes walk along the coastal path to Porthminster beach and on into St Ives. Apartment 1 affords stylish and ultra contemporary interiors throughout, with lovely sea views out to Godrevy lighthouse and beyond. With the benefit of private parking for two cars and the most wonderful outside private terrace, the Coach House offers a superb location for a lovely relaxing seaside holiday in St Ives.
Set over two floors and having just been totally refurbished to the highest standard, Apartment 1 offers light and spacious luxurious accommodation for up to four guests with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two highly coveted parking spaces.
- All bills included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Quality bed linen and towels included
- Beautifully appointed master bedroom ensuite
- Beautifully appointed double bedroom
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Superb contemporary open plan fully fitted kitchen with silestone quartz worktops throughout, induction hob, cooker, dishwasher, built-in microwave oven and breakfast bar, opening into the lounge with sea views through the large bi-fold doors.
- Light and contemporary lounge with comfy sofas and large flatscreen TV
- Central heating
- Two private allocated large parking spaces
- Additional wonderful ground floor dining room with great attention to detail including a surround sound Sonos music system leading out to courtyard garden.
- Large outside enclosed terrace with sunny aspect, sun loungers, table and chairs, ideal for morning coffee or alfresco dining.
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Welcome hamper of Cornish goodies
- No smoking
- No pets.
A fantastic apartment with everything you could need.
We will certainly miss getting up to the living room views everyday and wish we could take them home. Thank you for a great week in St Ives.
We have really enjoyed our stay here.
Fantastic apartment – 5*!
We really enjoyed our stay – thank you!
£595 - £1795
On the map!
Apartment 1, The Coach House is a beautiful renovated former Coach House located on the road into St Ives, and with lovely sea views.
We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests; however the apartment is unsuitable for wheelchair users as there are steps and a stairway in the property. Guests with limited mobility are advised to continue reading the access statements for more information on each cottage, and call the Cherished office if you need any further details.
The second double bedroom, bathroom, and dining room leading onto a beautiful sociable courtyard are located on the ground floor. A staircase with 12 steps takes you up to the first floor where there is an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and lounge; at the top of the stairs there is also the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery, or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode of ‘Apartment 1, The Coach House, Trelyon Avenue’ is TR26 2AD. Please note: for a Tesco delivery, you must ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- Apartment 1, The Coach House is located off Trelyon Avenue, a driveway opens out to parking. There are two parking spaces allocated to Apartment 1.
- The nearest beach is a short stroll down to Porthminster.
- The nearest large supermarket (Tesco) is located 0.25 miles away.
- The bus and train stations are located 0.5 miles away, plenty of taxis are available from both stations.
- The apartment has central heating; guests are able to control the timing of this.
- The duvets and pillows are manmade non-allergenic with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The cottage is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- Keys are located in the key safe at the apartment; full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- You can park 10 metres from the apartment.
- On arrival there will be a welcome basket including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at the Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
Entrance & other information
- Apartment 1 is accessed from the car parking area a few steps up a driveway.
- A small step takes you into the hallway.
- The apartment is heated by adjustable central heating.
- The front door leads into the hallway.
- The hallway leads to a stunning dining room, with discrete cupboards for airing clothes.
- The dining room opens out into a contemporary courtyard. Lovely suntrap area with rattan garden furniture.
- There is a dining room table suitable for six guests.
- Off the hallway there is a luxurious contemporary shower room. Choose the light you’d like to shower in!
- The double bedroom includes fitted wardrobe and TV.
- The staircase from the hallway, takes you upstairs.
- To the right of the stairs is a king size double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. There are fitted wardrobes and cupboard. Two bedside tables with coloured lights behind the bed.
- The open plan kitchen has been finished to a very high specification. Extractor fan above the hob. Fully fitted cupboards with breakfast bar with two stools.
- Lounge area has fold out doors to allow the sea view to be fully appreciated.
- Fireplace with remote control.
- Velux windows with remote controlled opening and remote controlled blinds.
- Apartment 1 has a courtyard area to the rear of the property with well-maintained planted pots and seating and table. Access is either via the dining room, or from the car parking area.
- Check-out is strictly by 10am.
- On departure, keys are to be left in the key safe.
- Please leave the cottage clean and tidy; any unreasonable additional cleaning required may be charged for.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 9am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.