A stunning and contemporary apartment, in the prestigious Barnaloft complex with its own access to Porthmeor Beach. Commanding unrivalled views out to sea and its own private balcony.
14 Barnaloft is a relaxing seaside retreat, ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway.
The apartment has just undergone a major refurbishment and now offers beautifully appointed accommodation throughout. A fabulous mezzanine bedroom with a sumptuous extra large king size bed and free-standing bath, perfect for those seeking pure indulgence!
- Weekly prices start from £600.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Beautiful mezzanine bedroom with extra large king size bed and free-standing bath.
- Fantastic views from the open plan living space leading onto a private balcony with uninterrupted views of Porthmeor Beach.
- Direct beach access.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access.
- Modern electric heating system
- All bills included.
- Gilchrist & Soames guest toiletries.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Sorry, no pets
This was our first stay in St Ives and in this apartment – it was a wonderful time!
Try the Sunday roast in ‘The Loft’! The coast footpath to Zennor is fantastic! Thank you for everything.
We have very much enjoyed our stay at 14 Barnaloft apartment over the Easter bank holiday.
The apartment is perfect in every way – we could not fault it there is nothing that Jayne and Steve have forgotten whilst lovingly renovating the apartment! The view is unbelievable. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Our second stay at Barnaloft. We have loved every minute
This apartment is fantastic, has everything for a home from home feel.
We fell in love with St Ives some 20 years ago
What a treat to return 20 years later to celebrate a 40th birthday and stay in the wonderful 14 Barnaloft the apartment is fab what a view!!! Thank you for a great stay hope its not 20 years before we return again.
The perfect 1st holiday for our little one.
The most relaxing evenings we could imagine…Prosecco, scrabble and the sea!.
A lovely apartment in a superb location!
We have had an amazing honeymoon, staying here in Barnaloft!
We chose not to go abroad and stay here in St Ives, we came to Cornwall last year and it stole our hearts, such beautiful places to visit with St Ives being our favourite. Amazing beach right on the doorstep, perfect for our love of surfing. Have spent our week chilling, eating, drinking, shopping, surfing, but most of all enjoying this gorgeous apartment! Pure indulgence with that huge bath, so relaxing with the door open just listening to the sound of the waves. Thank you ‘Barnaloft’ for a most relaxing honeymoon.
The most relaxing honeymoon.
Thank you Barnaloft! We will be sorry to leave but will most definitely be back again!
We have been to St.Ives several times, whilst staying elsewhere, so this is a first for us and it wont be a last
The apartment and views are fabulous, there is everything you need, home from home comfort.
Views ✓ Location ✓ Standard of apartment ✓
Lovely spacious, well equipped apartment with incredible sea views.
We’ve had a very relaxing week – St Ives never disappoints!
We’ve had an absolutely amazing stay!
The property is beautiful and the goodies and flowers were lovely, thank you! Hope to come back soon.
Property to the highest standard and made our stay here perfect!
If the apartment, its decor and the simply stunning location weren’t enough, we had the most perfect weather!
Listening and watching the sea whatever the weather and overlooking Porthmeor was fab!
What a wonderful apartment. We were in need of rest and recuperation and 14 Barnaloft ticked all the boxes.
Apartment very well planned out, bath luxurious!
We have stayed in St Ives several times. however, this is our favourite place. We even spotted a seal from our balcony!
Well appointed and well equipped with beautiful views, wish we had booked for longer.
Fab holiday weather. Glorious apartment – fantastic!
Apartment exactly like the photos on the internet. We have stayed in St Ives several times, however this has to be our favourite place. Last night we spotted a seal from our balcony. We hope to come again soon.
A fabulous apartment with the best views in St Ives!
The balcony is a great sun trap. We will be back!
Reluctantly going home after a fabulous week in 14 Barnaloft
Superb accommodation, amazing views, stunning sunsets and what a bath!! Many thanks for a memorable stay in St Ives.
Short breaks available all year round (excl. Christmas and New Year)
Friday - Monday from £450
Monday - Friday from £450
On the map!
14 Barnaloft is a beautiful single floor apartment with a bedroom on the mezzaniane level. Barnaloft is a highly regarded complex situated on the renowned Porthmeor surfing beach, with private beach access underneath the apartments.
Barnaloft is accessed from Back Road West, number 14 is on the second floor walking up 24 steps. On reaching the apartment, you will be greeted by unrivalled sea views across the entirety of Porthmeor beach and beyond.
We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests. However, due to the situation of the apartment this may make access difficult for guests with limited mobility and the apartment is considered unsuitable for wheelchair users.
The apartment opens up into the modern kitchen, with a door to the shower room on the right. From the kitchen is an open plan lounge and dining area, the lounge leads onto the balcony overlooking Porthmeor beach. From the lounge area there are 14 wooden stairs leading up to the mezzanine floor which is half carpeted and half wooden flooring. There is a large continental super king size bed and a large free standing bath .
Wifi is provided free of charge.
- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1NL.
- 14 Barnaloft is situated on Back Road West and easily accessed by car.
- 14 Barnaloft is located on Porthmeor beach which is accessed by a gate exclusively for use by Barnaloft guests situated underneath the apartments.
- The main centre of St Ives is located 400 metres away.
- The nearest shop is located 20 metres away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- The apartment has an electric central heating and hot water system. Each radiator has a control on the top right hand side for temperature control.
- Electric fuse board is located in the cupboard in the bedroom.
- The duvets and pillows are man-made with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
- There are smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Arrival and car parking facilities
- There are keys are located in a key safe outside the apartment, full details and the safe code are provided prior to your holiday.
- Please be advised that arrival time is strictly 4pm onwards.
- Rubbish bags can be placed in the bin which is located in the cupboard outside to the left of the front door.
- On arrival there will be a welcome hamper including Cornish provisions, tea bags, milk and fresh flowers. However, we recommend that you shop at Tesco, Carbis Bay on your way into St Ives.
- The Island Car Park is located 400 metres away. This is a council car park and spaces cannot be reserved. Directions to the car park will be emailed to you before your arrival.
- We have a comprehensive information folder and plenty of leaflets on local attractions.
Kitchen and living area
- The kitchen has a wooden floor leading to the lounge dining area. With a rug in the sitting space.
- The kitchen has a gas hob and oven under, small dishwasher, under counter fridge with ice box, microwave, washer/dryer, plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses . Tea towels, oven glove, apron, cleaning products, enough bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc to get you started. The sink, hob and worktop height is 90cm. The kitchen/dining room are adequately lit.
- There is a dining table seating 4 adults.
- The lounge has a curved love seat for two and a large knitted poof. There is a flat screen TV with Freeview. DVD and sound bar.
- Wifi (access details are contained in the apartment manual).
- The balcony leading from the lounge measures 350cm by 170cm with safety glass frontage measuring 90cm.
- The balcony has been fitted with safety glass. As with balconies generally, young children should not be allowed on the balcony without adult supervision.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Wooden stairs lead to a mezzanine level bedroom.
- The bedroom has a continental super king bed, wardrobe and two drawers for storage. A free standing large bath with views of the sea. There is a bedside lamp and dimmable spots and a ipod docking station/radio.
- The shower room has an enclosed shower unit with rain shower and heated towel rail.
The Light House
Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday.